Oval's free comic book day: DC comics series episode picks.

Instead of having episode pics on each DC series I thought in the chronological order go with each series.

Batman the animated series

  Please note it be on the first three season with the new Adventures as his own thing.

Nothing to fear: this is where the Scarecrow first appeared in the series with his plot for revenge on Gotham State University for his inhumane phobia experiments with his fear gas that he's ever exposed with see their worst fears even of Bruce's own father.

The last laugh: now the second appearance of the Joker have them making Gotham one big laughing stock I would take Christmas with the Joker but that's off season and may save it with the others for the right occasion if you know what I mean and letting Batman make Joker hang with your life like he's going to let him fall but pull them up anyway I have the scaring him a bit like he's going to let him fall.

Pretty Poison: Poison Ivy's poisoning of Bruce's friend Harvey Dent for what she thinks is Nico crime on making a Penitentiary where the last of the wild Thorn roses used to be.

Be a clown: Joker's infiltration of mayo Hills mansion to blow its Sky High at his son's Jordan's birthday party as the party clown but it resulted in Jordan running away to learn magic from him, one zone kit for PR of any kind is never a good idea a real cautionary tale if you ask me.

Two face part one and two: the two Potter on Harvey Dent becoming two-faced with his reelection as Gotham's da resulting in big bad heart getting loose at one point to another until you let some out on Rupert Thorne, having something deeper than oneself and do what you can to oppress it that's ends up let loose in the worst way and leave its mark on the face does seek revenge on those that turned you into a monster.

Heart of Ice: in his cold vengeance for the loss of his love Victor freeze freezes all of golf Corp for the lab accident that ruined both their lives.

The feeling of losing the one you love from a tragedy that one can't move on from must be very heartbroken and would someone like Luz go down a path like that if those like Gravefleld what kind of Blind Eye and covering it up.

See no evil: this is a visible man situation why formicon uses a suit that can turn whoever wears it invisible pulls off Jules Heights and give the best to his daughter Kimberly but it has toxic effects on the mind if anyone wears it for too long.

Resulting in obsessive behavior of anyone who they care for.

Sidenote: didn't completely watch any of these shows with some that I do let's say my memories of them came back faster than others that tend to forget stuff like this and it can be really annoying in more ways than one kind of makes me want to go full blast on my voice volume if there are those with bad hearing.

The laughing fish: the Joker's attempt to get copyright claims for his Joker fish as one of his get-rich schemes in gas those that will refuse to, this year the second appearance of Harley Quinn in the series but the Joker Playing a fish head on her is always funny.

If you're so smart why ain't you rich?: now this is my favorite series with a Riddler first appear and Batman and Robin has it go into the maze of the riddle of the Minotaur theme park with traps and riddles that have sharp edges.

Harley and Ivy: now when Joker booted out Harley for one major slip up she went solo until she teamed up poison ivy and you really see how it works so well if that kind of dynamic they have to get it to give Batman a run for his money.