Oval's the Ghost and Molly McGee eps pick

Ovalsan's log: I'm just doing a personal episode pic of both seasons of The Ghost and Molly McGee because while doing this I have nothing else to do.

Season one pick

The curse/ First day flights: the very first episode of Molly's family moving to a new home where she meets Scratch a Class-4 three free roaming Poltergeist who cursed her but the thing backfire do the Molly's positivity, in the other half on the first day at her new Middle School well mispronounced Andrea name and things got crazy when scratch possesses her so Molly can be accepted.

Theory note: most think on how Molly can see Scratch in the first place that she could be a medium but if you ask me she could have a slow acting terminal illness and Scratch is with her when the time comes or so I thought back then.

How in Harriet/ The (un) national: when Molly went out camping to find a new human BFF and Molly went towards Libby I have to giving Howin Harriet a Class-4 banshee while the softball thing is cute.

Monumental disaster/ Talent show: this one is where Molly meet the Class-4 Gustgeist Ezekiel Tugbottom a real wind bag who the town of unveiled statue of that blow hard but turns out his sisters are real hero in a talent show thing where Libby singing is bad.

Scratch the surface/ Friend-off: long story short Molly introduced Scratch the Libby and she passed out and Molly tries to make them into friends of the scavenger hunt and things got silly.

Sidenote: This was a personal favorite of the series.

Ice Princess/ Ready set snow: this is where Molly's dad has his moment when he must skate with the ice princess to save a town then Molly tries to have an outdoor snow day while everyone decides to stay inside.

The jig is up/ Molly vs the ghost world: In the season one finale the ghost Council sends Jinx a class-5 Joy Hunter Define what's giving off the joy in Briteton and found Molly as the cause and put Scratch on trial.

Molly true into a wraith to rescue Scratch from the ghost Council by the joy made it hard to blend in with whatever she touched you never did help her defeat the chairman.

Theory note two: When Molly first became a Wraith I honestly Wonder at the time if being a Wraith is a double-edged sword that could shorten her lifespan in the longer she's a Wraith the more difficult it can be to return to her body.

As for season 2 just to put it in a nutshell a new family moving to the house across the McGee's Scratch is the new chairman of the Ghost World then get reunite with his old body and the whole thing just hit the wall.

After note: I was upset on how they pull the plug like that on the Ghost and Molly McGee as must that Disney put their Disney channel shows on Disney plus within a month or two after it's complete run of the season also that's what I believe at least.