Oval's out and about log entrys and others.

Ovalsan's log: Gone out to get some money rolls for routes and laundry, took a walk through Maya's first and it's the usual stuff but it's physical media is not as good as really sad to be honest could there be a place for it in the stuff if they want and there are those in complex like like the one that I'm in doesn't want dumb to be covering up the male doors or in other cases the floor no matter how close the doors are crossing each other nor Pathways for housing area.

After that attend some unfinished business on a pre-order and did some small talk on the upcoming Assassin's Creed shadow and if you ask me it's more than enough to get an opinion on but the series is at the bottom of the barrel and one it comes to historical errors who knows what will be left until they begin scraping it, then went to Target to kill some time till the bus comes and walked around 30 years old and see what I can find that we have interest and hopefully not a predominant Behavior but the DVD is no longer going to be in the store both in online and in the actual stores that would hurt more stores than anyone would think I sometimes wonder if Indies would take its place but even I know it's not likely.

Well it's just that can be hard for those like targets to take any serious seriously why would anyone sell something that's not of the mainstream?

Most of the library can be Clueless when it comes to stuff like this and old hats to others and even if they know a library to that does have what I have in mind it could be a long wait list or two, if they add Indies like ramshackle it may confuse those that are more sheltered than others While others are more bound to the gears of the system and doesn't want to do with those that they think that are too weird or are often Clueless hard to say personally.

Once I got back I check my mail and back into my place penny frozen pizza and find something good to watch on TV and then call it a day and I'm one more thing would there ever be a Indie physical media store both regular and Rental I might add I know it's not likely but but choice is there and could it work anyway?

End log.

  Disclaimer

Did most of what I did so it won't be a complete lie but there was one inconvenience but we'll make it up after posting this.