Oval's 3rd June Weekend log set

Ovalsan's log: after getting back from doing a solid from the guy that helped me with a bookshelf and gave him a better gift card to where I know he'll use it animal print out on say if I asked something since he had gave me a ride back to my place and once I got back I saw that working on these files.

File update: Lego friends the new chapter.

In the first half of the new season there seems to be a new building in town named Candy with an I and this is only me plotting something do with a heart like City Marsh mission no a certainty if she is related to the fredrickson's of the Lego City Adventure series.

The main thing that interests me is Autumn gain a mild electric arm also I never thought those things are real and City Insurance are the only one I know that could afford those things.

Movie file entry: UltraMan Rising.

This Ultraman movie is on Kenji Seto who really has a Lightning McQueen of an ego and of course has to learn about thinking of others as for the main Villain at least his mother has reasons and no not to take the whole Kaiju Defense Force down with him unlike those I know.

Now past known ultimate aliases with the exception of two that I know our members of a global Defense Force hey evine or not and when can get a job in the Press.

Another Loud house update: now won't go against Lincoln going to a spy phase and all that but hey that's how it is.

Total Drama island 2024 file update: the obstacle course thing really shows that wants to contestants is more of looks than skills and MVP of the challenge motive in taking part of the show is the old case of their dreams not hers and all honesty I don't think a reality show circuit is a real thing oh and one time I once thought who are the TV exact that Chris McClain kiss up to and the network his show is on.

Movie archive: Postman Pat the movie: the whole thing started with Pat trying to win a talent competition so he can give his family a trip to Italy but a scheming new executive once to replace the human touch with robots that looks like him and I know the town folks are not bright enough to solve their own problems but no one can be that shallow.

Craig at the creek update: what I can say in a nutshell with the B situation Craig will end up sleeping over with almost everyone he knows in the creek and that may take up the whole summer for all I know

My Adventures with Superman season two update: Ok what happened here Clark's cousin cousin is a hard a stone Soldier and took him does anyone think that's having four in the first season but in space, don't currently know what's going to happen next

Fairly Odd Parents new wish update three: okay the dimidoms so far are a opposive threat if Hazel does her own lemonade thing if you know what I mean and even if cookie is now in jail that doesn't mean we seen the last of her it's like they s-

Ovalsan: Oh what is now Jorgon!

Jorgon: I won't say much I'm those broken records and all but this is our thing you have no right of snooping in.

Ovalsan: it can't be helped like it or not.