Oval's final July log set.

Ovalsan's log: This is the last set of the mouth and something are adding up but more on that later.

Book spotlight: The Book of Bill.

The third Gravity falls book show is on the point of view of the Bill Cipher and it so not for kids, but what I can say for now that it's really messed up.

Food spotlight: Lays deep dish pizza.

Now I the last time I wrote something like this is on the light your DVD a few years ago, but the chips are so good.

File update: Fairly Odd Parents new wish.

Now there's some new and yet interesting developments going on in Dimadican, first off one doesn't Cosmos magic doesn't seem to work on Daryl's Dimandome installing to think since that there could be some magic in it and if they can recall the lemonade thing it will all adds up and could be sooner than they think and Dav having his own Fairy Godparent Peri who happened to be Poof all grown up.

Wouldn't mind a note Crocker is still breathing and a third sign of that to me look alike as some sanitation person and by now it can't be a coincidence and the falling out between Peri and his folks maybe the cause of it but that's only me for now.

Sidenote: with the Joker sequel be on the first Friday of October like the first one I can't help but think that the release month trailer for the next season of Hazbin hotel might be there as well like the final trailer of the pilots but that only me for now.

Now another update on Total drama island (2024)

The next challenge has waterfalls bears and open beehives what else is new.

Footnote: some I had in mind to write about or not currently worth doing them for now the more I think about it like the new season of the Dragon Prince.