Ovalsan's end of the week log.

Ovalsan's log: Had a long hard week with Monday to begin with annoying neighbors here frustr notifications distractions from social media there while doing stuff like this, won't tell you what the other days are like while riding this, I kind of have a reputation for respectively being different from one of them for not being a chatterbox mainly unlike them but they for all I know never ask me why I like to hang in the community room by myself or in the laundry room as well even if I do go there when the hours are at the latest even if there are those that do leave and come back when they'll loads are done.

No one ever ask what I like even if it just out of curiosity but some may think I could lash out at one of them even if I'm less sociable and if I do answer the best I can they would have a hard time hearing or just be confused with whatever I try to introduce them to on what I'm in could suggest to someone else they know if any of them are not interested.

Footnote: This post was written on Monday due to being all cooped up where I lived at the time of writing this and can't think of a non-routine plan while trying to take care of other stories and put them on draft on later days.