Oval's 4th June 2024 weekend file entry and other note sets.

( Footnote:The following is on a few things here and their that I have mix feeling on.)

Ovalsan's log: 4th Weekend of June for this year and other then the usual they are one or so things that's been on my mind of lately.

Oval's thoughts on a live action totally spies series on Prime?

Yeah sounds crazy a live action totally spies series how's that going to work?

From what I can't stand from what I've heard so far it almost sound like it seemly going to be a joke on Charlie's Angel but those like me know the Original Series has its spiritual successor people then the other question that I have in my mind right now what other Marathon anime series could be next if it's good enough?

The only series that could work as a backdoor pilot at best is Martin Mystery due to there being a crossover in the original series.

Update note: the season finale of house on the outlands.

The season finale of House on the Outland was short like the others which make it over six minutes in total now can't honestly longer than the last one but would be nice anyway.

Spotlight: Dungeon Flippers

Now a fancy real estate series does sound like an interesting idea it's always hard to find a good place to call home, in fact I want walked by a real estate office on the way to the library and Spa the house with Lakeside view on their window but it was sold but it was nice anyway.

Movie file entry: no time to spy a loud House movie.

Now this technically by far the fifth loud house movie until it with there being two live action ones and the Casa Grande movie, no time to spy is your usual spy parody the clouds letting Myrtle and then crazy spy hijinks goes down and well you get the idea.

Update on Total drama island (2024): the capture the skull thing had maybe laugh and a reality show that has no screen test to get on that should have been a red flag and this is currently me for now but the exes could be in the final two oh and one small thing the first three seasons of the original well I don't contestants I won't say who came back in the first and second or the other ones the third and this could only be me it could happen in the new one but that's a hunch for now.

Quick announcement: won't be doing any updates on Craig of the creek and my Avengers were Superman tough further notice.