𝟎𝟏𝟒. 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥

IT AIN'T SUPERNATURAL
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter fourteen, season one

[ tw: kidnapping . . . assault ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟗
―୨୧⋆ ˚ DEAN'S POV

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐃. Usually, whenever I come back from anywhere, Marley comes crashing into the room. She usually throws her arms around me, and then I listen and answer all her ridiculous babbling. She's ten-years-old, and the most well-spoken person I know, much better than myself.

   But Marley isn't rushing to me. I don't even hear her.

   I drop my bag. "Where's Marls?"

   Sam stares ahead at Dad, glaring at him, and I sense they've had an argument or something, but what the hell could they possibly argue about? Dad's been away for the past two days, only returning this morning, so how can they be fighting already? "Guys?"

   Sam rises to his feet. "Ask Dad where Marley is," Sam spits out, his eyes like lasers.

   I step forward, turning my head towards Dad. "Where's Marley?" I direct the question towards Dad, but he doesn't raise his head. He just stares down at the floor. I look over at Sam whose face flushes white, and his eyes appear to be red from crying. "What's going on?"

   Sam sniffles, his arms crossed over his chest. "Marley's missing."

   The second Sam's words leave his mouth, I feel my heart plummet to the floor. "What the hell do you mean?" I ask, my voice accidentally raising in volume. "Where is Marley?"

   "Dad!" Sam yells, charging forward to shake our father.

   Dad hits Sam's arm away, and I grab ahold of Sam's shoulders to pull him back. "Dad, where is Marley?" I ask, my voice lowering. Dad lifts his head, and it confirms all my worries. "Where is Marley, Dad?"

   "Missing," he confirms, and I swallow the lump in my throat.

   "Well, where is she?" Dad remains silent so I look to Sam, my arms outstretched in frustration. Why is nobody telling me anything? "Where the hell is my sister?"

   "There's been a few cases of kids missing in the area. Dad went to investigate, and he used Marley as bait." I don't like where this is going, and as the seconds tick by, the longer I realise my baby sister is somewhere out there alone. "Dad got Marley kidnapped and now—"