Fun Facts Pt. 2

Samual is 37, Matthew is between 2-4 years older than Samual, and Henry and Alexander are 2 years older than their brothers.

Samual is loosely based on the actor, Sam Huntington.

James Knight was originally named Michael Knight.

Derek and James are Geniuses like Samual. In fact, the whole family are Geniuses.

Derek got on the police team underage due to his family's connections to the police department.

James Knight: Teenage Superhuman was originally named Diary of a Teenage Superhuman. It was changed after a friend suggested the name change along with the change of the book.

There's a fourth brother named Henry, featured in Book Two and Beyond.

Mercredi Matin Cafe is based on an actual Cafe in Burbank, CA named Priscillas. A bunch of Screenwriters and Actors go there to work.

Gruffly is a Golden Doodle.

Mark is loosely based on Mark from the I Am Number Four series.

Mark's father knows James might be Alpha. That's part of the reason he doesn't really bother with talking to James or his family. It's not that he hates James or his father or brother... he just is a bit jealous of their success.

Michael Reignson, Mark's father, used to be friends with Matthew Knight. That was until he lost his wife and things got messy between the two of them.