Note from the Author!

Hello, my name is Jordan Romero. I'm a film enthusiast who enjoys screenplay writing in my spare time. I also hope to one day make it big in the film industry. I love writing books and sharing my fantasies with people around me. When I was fourteen, I struggled with sharing James Knight: Teenage Superhuman, aka Diary of a Teenage Superhuman, with my family, an enormous crowd, or worldwide.

   Then, I discovered Wattpad, instantly interested in writing, and my books took off independently. I wrote multiple drafts until I almost perfected them, and I'm proud to say that I've finally shared my work with my family. I'm so impressed with my talents and how far I've come, from writing my ideas in a journal in my free time to now sharing my work with the world, and I feel like I'm ready to meet some incredible people who love my books.

   I started writing this story at a young age. I struggle with mental illness and trauma, so I created these characters for others and myself to look to in times of trouble. I also made Maximus the notorious villain so others know it's okay to struggle sometimes.

  I want to thank anyone and everyone who's read the script and this book and supported me! The next step is getting this made into a major TV SERIES. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

*The original drafts of SEASON ONE are out now!*

   You guys are so supportive and amazing! I started writing the first draft when I was fourteen, and with the help of everyone's support, I am proud today to share the final draft of the book and script with the world!

You all are amazing!

Stay Super,

Jordan D. Romero.

PS. You can check out the script on my profile now!