Meerab

Let's get started with the story🥳
________________________
In the kitchen of a house,the cooker is whistling,on the gas burner and on the other gas burner a pan is kept to heat up, Meerab is whisking the eggs  and then she adds some onions to the eggs to make omlet batter mixture she then pour the batter on the hot pan to get the omlet ready.

After the omelet gets ready ,she comes out of the kitchen to go upstairs to wake her daughter up .She must be sleeping and she needs to get ready for her preschool otherwise she will get late.

Meerab opens the door of her room As the room door opens as expected by Meerab, Zoya was in her dream land.Meerab opens the curtains and windows so the fresh air and sunlight can  come inside the room.

Meerab looks at her sleeping daughter her peaceful and beautiful face and chubby cheeks first she kisses on her forehead then her cheeks.

Meerab:Zoya,mera baccha utho, school 🎒 Jana hai na aap late ho jaoge jaldi se get up baby.

Meerab runs her fingers through Zoya hair and again calls her to get up.

Zoya slowly rubs both her eyes with her chubby hands and opens her eyes and gives her mumma the brightest smile.

Looking at her smile 😊, Meerab also smiled back and kissed her again.

Meerab: Good morning mera baccha.

Zoya: Good morning Mumma.

Meerab carried her and took her to the washroom and made her sit on the counter beside the sink she took her toothbrush put some paste on it and gave it to Zoya so she started brushing her teeth.

Meerab till then switched on the geyser, took out Zoya's dress from the closet and went inside the washroom.
Zoya is small so she doesn't have school uniform yet.She wears casual dress.

By the time Meerab entered the washroom, Zoya had already brushed her teeth 🪥,Meerab washed her mouth,bathe her and then ready her for the school 🎒.

Meerab holding Zoya's hand came down the stairs.

Meerab: Zoya aap dining chair par betho main aapka nashta laati hoon.

Meerab went inside the kitchen and started making hot parathas for her family,just then Zoya saw her Dadi and Dadu along with her chachu Ayaan come there they also sat down on the dining chairs.

Ayaan passed a smile to Zoya,she also returned back the smile 😊.

Zoya's Dadu Ashraf Ali started reading the newspaper sitting on the chair,her Dadi Mumtaz Begum started putting the butter on the bed kept on the dining table.

Ayaan:Zoya padhai kaisi ho rhi hai?

Zoya:Acchi Chachu.

Ayaan: Table's aate hai?

Zoya after thinking something:Hmm 🤔 thode thode.

Ayaan laughs at her answer and says :Koi baat nhi abhi aap chote ho ,dheere dheere sab yad hojyega.

Zoya smiles hearing his words.

Mumtaz was just looking with irritated expression to Zoya and shouts: Meerab nashta aaj milega ya nhi,itni der se table par baithe aur tumhara nashta tyaar nhi huya abtk .

Meerab comes out and places the casserole with Paratha's in it and other large plates with omlet on the table.

Mumtaz: Kya karhi thi subah se uthkar teen logo ka nashta bhi time par nhi banta tumse din bhar bas apne beti mein ghusi rehti ho,thoda kaam par bhi dhyan dediya Karo apni beti se fursat mil jaye toh.

Zoya was looking sadly towards her mother and she was not liking how her Dadi was scolding her mother though its not something unusual in this house but still as a child she always feels bad for her mother 😔,but what can a small child like her can do.

Meerab: Sorry Ammi , aindaa dhyan rakhungi,late nhi karungi.

Mumtaz: Mujhe sab samjh aarha hai,3 din se Asher bahar Gaya hai kaam se isliye dono Maa-beti ke par nikal aaye hai,aane do tum Asher ko aaj raat batati hoon usse tum dono ke karname.

Ayaan:Ammi kya hogya hai apko, Paratha hai samay lagta hai banney mein aur vo bhi bhabhi akele itna sab kuch karti hai aur phir Zoya ko bhi dekhna hota hai unhe ho jati hai deri isme aise koi bari baat to nahi.

Asraf shouts at Ayaan and said : Kaise baat kar rahe ho apni Ammi se ,kuch sharam hai ,koi tamaaz hai bado se aise bat karte hai.Maafi mango apni Ammi se.

Ayaan:Sorry Ammi

Asraf to Mumtaz:Tum bhi sunlo subah subah ye tamasha mujhe bilkul nahi pasand ayeinda mujhe tumhe yaad na dilana pade.

Mumtaz nods her head.

Asraf:Meerab nashta serve Karo aur jao jakar chai lao.

Meerab immediately went inside the kitchen and came out with the tea pot and started serving tea and breakfast to her in-laws.

After serving everyone, Meerab sits beside Zoya and started feeding her the breakfast.

Ayaan: Zoya chalo aaj mein tumhe school chor deta hoon.

Zoya and Meerab smiled hearing him.In this house Ayaan is the only person whom they can call their own.
He tries to protect Meerab and Zoya from his mother's unnecessary scoldings.

Mumtaz looked at them and said:Kyu tumhe koi aur kaam nhi hai jo isse chodne jaoge, driver chhod dega isse humesha ki tarah, tumhe koi jarurat nahi Maa-beti ke kaamo me padne ki
Chup chap nashta karo aur college ke liye niklo.

Ayaan:Ammi Zoya ka school raste me hai usse chhodne me jyada time nahi lagega.

Ayaan really hates his family's behaviour towards Meerab and Zoya.He knows his family is wrong but he couldn't do anything more than giving some love and respect to them.

Ayaan tries to bring some toys, chocolates from his pocket money for Zoya to see that precious pretty smile on her doll face.

Before Mumtaz could say something.

Meerab: Ayaan Bhai Ammi thik keh rahi hai Zoya ko Haseem kaka chhor denge school aapko takleef hogi kamakha.

Ayaan looks at Meerab and understands why she was saying that so he didn't protest more and accepted what Meerab said and left for his college.

After completing, their breakfast both Asraf and Mumtaz left from there to their room.Asraf's health is not well from few days so he works from home.

Meerab: Zoya tiffin aaj pura complete karna aur ache se padhna okay.

Zoya nods her head.

Meerab:Aaj aapka drawing competition bhi hai na, toh aapne kal jo butterfly bana kar dikhaya  tha mujhe vo banaa dena,aapne bohot pretty butterfly banayi thi.Teachers ko bhi pasand ayegi vo butterfly vahi bana Dena ok.

Zoya:Ok Mumma😊.

Meerab settles her inside the car kisses her cheeks she also kissed back her Mumma.

Meerab closes the car door and said Haseem kaka, their driver:Kaka ache se lejana and thik chutti ke time par school se pick up kar lijiyega.

Haseem kaka:Thik hai beti,tum befikar raho me dhyan rakhunga.

Meerab waves her hand at Zoya as the car leaves the house courtyard.Zoya waved back at her.
_____________________________
So this is how Meerab morning starts in this house 🏠.

I will try to regular update if you all show your interest towards this story,vote and comment let me know what are your views on the first chapter.

Pardon for any English mistakes.

Till next time goodbye lovely readers 😊.