Love

Let's get started with this chapter without any delay.
_________________________

The next morning, everyone was having breakfast on the dining table,
Asher was ready for his office, Zoya was ready for school.

Asher: Zoya padhai ache se kar rahi ho🤨..

Zoya nodded her head in yes and started enjoying her omelet,

Asher: Ayaan tumhare final exams kabse start horhe hai?

Ayaan:Bhai next week se start hain..

Asher:Thik hai exams over hone ke baad tum seedha office join karoge...

Ayaan:Jee Bhai

Zoya: Baba mujhe aapke sath Jane hai school please aaj aap mujhe school chodo na ,sabke Baba aate Hain unhe school chodne , mujhe bhi aapke sath jaana hai ...

Asher:Mein sabke Baba ke tarah faariq nahi hoon ,jo tumhe school  drop karun chup chap nashta khatam karo aur driver ke sath jao school 🏫!

Meerab was not surprised because knowing Asher she was sure what his answer would be to Zoya's request it is not something new most of the time, he denied her request mostly and the few times, he agreed to her request was due to Meerab.

Meerab first had to please his horny needs, giving him what he wanted, making him satisfied and happy, by going to him by her wish and pretending she desires for him too ,which happens only when Meerab wants him to fulfill Zoya's wish which she knows she wouldn't not be able to fulfill, it will require her father for it , for example,when Zoya wanted to celebrate her favourite Disney Princess themed party,or wanted to buy expensive toys,or going out on vacation.Though it's shameful as a girl to present her body to someone whom she despise,but the mother inside her would go to any extent for her daughter even if it includes seducing this monster.

Zoya smile dropped listening to his father Zoya's breakfast was done anyways so she took her bag properly on her shoulder and went out of the door of the house but then she heard her mother's voice coming from behind so she stopped to look at her,

Meerab: Zoya,Baba ki aaj bohot important meeting hain, isliye vo aapko drop nahi sakte, next time jis din vo busy nahi honge vo aapko drop karenge school unhone kaha hai mujhse😀..

Zoya becomes happy hearing her mother's word , Meerab gave her a peck and then settled her in the car , seeing off Zoya she came inside the house 🏠.

She heard Asher calling her from their room: Meerab jaldi upar aao Mera wallet nahi mil raha ...nikal kar do!!

She went to her bedroom,as she entered the room, she heard the clicking sound of the door locked,she turned to see Asher,she felt little scared,Asher came close to her kept his both hands on her waist,he brings his face close to her ear,nuzzling her nose lightly on her neck,

Asher:Raat ka promise yaad hai na?

Meerab lightly nods her head looking down still,

Asher hand were now moving inside her kameez slowly but Meerab stops his hand movements further from going up,

Meerab:Asher kya kar rahe, subha hai aap late horhe hai office ke liye..

,Asher hold her chin up,she looks at him fear evident in her doe eyes,

Asher: Mujhe  besabri se intezar hai raat ka ,tumhare kareeb  aane ka , tumhe pyar karna ka, pichle ek mahine se kal raat ka intezar tha, tumhe apne bahoon me leke tumse pyaar karna tha,par tumhari beti ne saari raat kharab kardi ,par aaj mein tumhare bhi nahi sununga..

He was going to kiss her lips but his phone rang interrupting his romantic gesture .It was an important call so he could not cut it,so he said to Meerab,