Memories

First I would like to thank all those who are voting,you guys I love you all ,your votes give me motivation to write and update fast for you all 😁 just keep voting like this and I will try to give update faster😌so without any further delay,

Let's get started with this one 😉.

(This is the longest chapter I have written till now,it contains some flashbacks lovely moments between Meerab and Murtasim too 😌)
_____________________

Everyone was sitting in the dining room for their lunch, Meerab was serving the food on to her in-laws.

After serving the food, Meerab takes her place beside Zoya making her eat her food, Zoya eats by herself but Meerab has to sit beside her look after her and see that she completes her food.In the Meerab feeds her so she doesn't get late otherwise Zoya doesn't need to fed by her mother.

Ayaan looks at the lunch and a broad smile comes to his face looking at the food on the dining table 🤤.

Ayaan:Waah !Bhabhi Aaj toh meri favourite chicken biryani banayi hai aapane😋.Thank you Bhabhi bohot dino se mann chah rha tha yeh khane ka vo bhi aapke hatho ka bana hua,aapki Biryani ki baat hi alag hai Bhabhi I just love it.Aapke jitni achi koi nahi banata maine itni jagah try ki hai yaha tak ki Mom ki biryani bhi fail hai aapke Biryani ke saamne.

Ayaan started hoarding more biryani on his plate and started eating.

Hearing Ayaan's word Meerab remember that someone else also used to love and praise her Chicken Biryani like this, the person's face immediately brought back some bitter past memories associated with that person.
---------------------------------

(Flashbacks starts)

Scene starts with a girl dragging a boy with him,she enters in a empty room pushing him inside too closes the door 🚪

Murtasim: Meerab koi dekh lega Hume😨..

Meerab 😒:Koi nahi dekhega sab lunch karne canteen mein busy honge..

Murtasim:Haa toh chalo hum bhi chalte hai lunch karne bahar..

Meerab:Vahi toh karne aaya hai ,ruko ek minute Meerab opens a tiffin kept on the desk,as the tiffin opens Biryani aroma surrounds the room atmosphere,

Murtasim:Tum meri liye Chicken Biryani layi ho😯..

Meerab: Hmmm 😁,tumne kaha tha tumhe pasand hai isliye 😅..

Murtasim: Tumhe yaad hai😃..

Meerab:Tumse Judi har baat mujhe humesha yaad rahegi 😄..

Murtasim 😃:Lao toh phir idhar do jaldi se Murtasim takes the tiffin from Meerab's hand and starts eating ..

Meerab looks at  him waiting to hear if he likes it 😀,

Murtasim:😃Yummy 🤤 I just love it Meerab, isse acche biryani meine pehle kabhi nahi khayi.Bohot maze ki bani hai Aunty ko thank you kehna meri taraf se..

Meerab looks at him angrily now and snatches the tiffin from his hands and closed it, Murtasim looks surprised and ask

Murtasim:Kya hogya yaar ,band kyu kardia tiffin khane toh do..

Meerab:Koi jarurat nhi hai apne ghar jakar kha Lena..😡

Murtasim:😯 Kyuun abhi toh keh rahi thi Khao ab khane nahi derhi..

Meerab:😒 Tumhe lagta hai tumhare liye Biryani Ammi se banwa kar laungi(saying these Meerab turns around showing her back to Murtasim)

Murtasim looks at her astonishingly,now he understood who made the Biryani ,he comes close to Meerab holds lightly her hand turns her around to face him,look her in the eyes lovingly appreciating her efforts,which she has done, going out of her comfort zone,only for him,and now smiling at her he says