Surprised and Shocked

Jiska tumhe tha intezaar ,jiske liye Dil tha bekarar ,vo ghadi agayi agayi💃🏻!!

Let's get started 😁,are you all ready?🤨.
__________________________________

Murtasim had already informed her mother about his conversation with Ayaan, Salma begum too was impressed hearing Ayaan's answer from Murtasim and agreed to go to Ayaan house to talk about Marium and his marriage.

Today the Khan family were going to Ayaan 's house, Ayaan 's parents were very happy to hear the news that, Murtasim accepted their son for his sister, now they will come under Murtasim's close relatives due to this marriage.

Mumtaz was in charge of looking after all the preparation, to make sure it's done right for the VIP guests,she was giving orders to servants and Meerab to do everything properly, Meerab was in cooking duties she had to look after the menu and the food being prepared in time as they were coming in evening and they obviously would offer the Khan family to have dinner with them.

Meerab was only aware that Ayaan loved Marium and today her family members are coming to finalize the marriage and discuss some other important things related to the wedding preparations.

Meerab was very happy for Ayaan that he is going to marry the love of his life 😊.

Meerab asked Asher about Marium's family, but he replied "Why does it matter to you?😒 it's not important for you to know everything when they will come you will see them till then don't ask me about them,apne kaam se kaam rakho samjhi 😐"

She got to know from Mumtaz when she asked her how many members food she needs to cook that the girl,her brother and mother were coming ,

Meerab asked about Marium's father and got to know he is dead ,she felt sad hearing that .

-----------------------------------------
Ali House (evening)

The house was decorated nicely,nothing was misplaced,new dinner plates were already placed nicely on the dining table,food was ready for dinner, Ayaan,his parents and Asher all were ready ,already waiting for the Khan Family to honour their presence.

Meerab was making Zoya ready,she was tying a knot on Zoya half up half down hair, Zoya was dressed in a beautiful light purple ruffle skirt and white top which has a single flower engraved in middle blooming just like Zoya's face.

Zoya knew today guests were coming in the house that's why everyone was getting ready nicely.After getting Zoya ready , Meerab send her downstairs and she started getting ready herself fast .

Meanwhile the doorbell rang, servant opens the door, Murtasim along with his mother and Marium entered.Marium is wearing white suit with minimal work on it looking sophisticated,and Murtasim was adorning an all black shirt,pant and coat looking devilishly handsome.

Mumtaz: Assalamualaikum,aane mein koi takleef toh nahi huyi aap logo ko...

Salma: Walaikum Assalam,nahi bilkul bhi koi takleef nahi huyi...(If the greetings are wrong forgive me😔 I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings)

Mumtaz:Acha hai, aaiye na aaplog andar aaiiye baithiye...

Everybody else also greeted each other then they all sat on the large sofa present in the living room of the house, Mumtaz , Ayaan 's mother, purposely sat beside Marium to make her feel home.She was talking very sweetly to her.

Mumtaz: Ayaan, tumne toh jitna bataya tha Marium toh usse bhi kayi jyada khoobsurat hai... Mashallah (she said this while running her fingers through Marium's hair who was feeling very shy hearing the compliment)meri Nazar na lag jaye meri hone vale bahu ko...