Asher

Without any further delay lets get started with this chapter ☺️
____________________________

Asher comes down to have dinner with his family.

Everybody was already sitting on their chair, Meerab was standing near Zoya's chair.

Asher comes near the dining table,his eyes meet with his beautiful wife.Meerab also makes eye contact with him.Asher gave her a smile but Meerab didn't smiled back at him and turns her face towards Zoya's plate.Meerab just couldn't bring herself to smile back at the person because of whom her daughter became sad few minutes ago.

A little sour expression came on Asher's face but he wipes it out with a small pretend smile and comes sit on his chair 🪑.

Mumtaz:Aaj sari tumhare pasand ki dishes banai hai.

He looked at the dinner spread which consists of mutton kadai,naan,handi chicken,rice ,rumali roti, kebabs and  chutney and a broad smile came to his face looking at all his favourite dishes out there.He was craving for some homemade Pakistani food during his Dubai stay.

Asher:Main bata nahi sakta kitna miss Kiya Maine Ghar ke khane ko vaha Ammi.

Meerab served dinner to everyone and everyone started eating . Food was really tasty.

Asher:thank you Ammi meri favourite dishes banane ke liye.Khana bada maze ka bana hai.

Ayaan:Bhai Ammi ko nahi ,Bhabhi ko thank you kehna chahiye,Ammi ne bas order diya hai,khana sara Bhabhi ne banaya hai.

After listening to Ayaan,Asher didn't wanted to compliment Meerab's food because of her gesture of turning face away from him when he was smiling at her.

Asher looking towards Meerab:Thik hai par vo zayka nahi Ammi jo aapke khane mein hota hai vo toh mujhe bhukh lagi thi isliye kha liya.

Ayaan looks surprisingly at how fast his brother changes his statement when he got to know the identity of the real chef behind making the food.

Mumtaz is  happy listening to his son's remarks on the food.

Mumtaz:Mera pyara beta,kal mein apne hatho se tere liye khana banaungi bata mujhe kya khayega.

Asher:Ammi aap jo bhi banayenge isse toh  acha hi hoga.

Mumtaz smiles listening to his son's reply

Mumtaz:Thik hai 😊,toh phir kal ka nashta mein banaungi apne bete k liye..

Asher smiled in return then his father started speaking,

Asraf:Toh phir production kab se chalu ho rhi hai new deal ki?

Asher: Baba agle hafte se , bich bich me mujhe bhi Dubai jana padega,nahi toh aapko toh pata hai yeh workers kitni kaamchori karte hai... in par sahi se dhyan nahi do toh.

After dinner, Meerab served them the custard everybody enjoyed it too , having some family talk,as their desert finished everybody went to their room saying their goodnight wishes

Meerab took Zoya to her bedroom to make her sleep 😴.
___________________

In Zoya's bedroom 🛏️,

On the bed, Meerab was laying beside Zoya trying to make her sleep ,lightly running her fingers through Zoya's hair ,

Zoya looks at her mother and asks: Mumma Baba mujhse pyaar nahi karte 🥺?

Meerab didn't know how to answer this innocent question from her daughter's ,she doesn't want to give an  honest answer that will break her little daughter's heart so she took Zoya close to her and said

Meerab:Nahi,Baba toh Zoya ko sabse jyada pyar karte hai, mujhse se bhi jyada☺️.

Zoya:Aap jhuth bol rahe ho😕, Baba mujhse pyaar nahi karte, unhone mere liye chocolates aur 🧸 toys bhi nhi laye bahar se🥺 ...

Meerab tries to remove any doubt regarding her father's love from Zoya's mind says,

Meerab: Ohh, 😮 toh isliye apko laga Baba apko pyar nahi karte,arey unhone toh isliye nahi layi kyuki... raste mein ghar aate aate sare chocolates purani aur kharab ho jati, phir Zoya toh unhe vaise bhi nhi kha pati,or toys toh traveling mein toot sakte hain isliye Baba ne socha Zoya ko yahi se bohot sari chocolates aur apke pasand ki 🧸 toys apko dilayenge😊.

Zoya looks at her mother and says: Sacchi Mumma 🥺!

Meerab:Mucchi mera bacha 😘!Ab chalo jaldi se eyes close Karo aur so jao.Hmmm!

Zoya closes her eyes to sleep 😴.

Meerab looking at her sleeping face thinks when she will be able to stop lying to Zoya.Yes, for the past 5yrs, the Meerab who used to hate liars have become  one herself but she can't help it, she can't break 💔 her daughter's heart, the truth will make Zoya hate her father forever,which Meerab doesn't want so she paints a good image of Asher in infront of Zoya, whenever Zoya questions her father's love seeing her father's behaviour towards her and the difference when other children's fathers love them.

Zoya is an innocent child so she believes her mother's word more than her father's gesture towards her because anytime she doubts her father's love Meerab clears her doubt with her sweet lie.

Meerab knows Zoya deserves the same love from her father but she knows she can't put love in Asher's heart for Zoya,she tried and failed many times she still does but now she feels  it's useless.

Meerab knows she won't be able to paint this good image of Asher forever in front of Zoya when she will grow she will understand the truth herself but for now she is very small and children's heart and mind remains very pure at this stage,and Meerab doesn't want Zoya to hate any person specially her father.She wants Zoya to keep a clear heart for everyone,love everyone with pure heart especially her family so her innocence doesn't die or she becomes bitter in life.

Meerab looks at Zoya,she was snoring very lightly so she moves from her side slowly so she doesn't wake up,she covers Zoya with a blanket,kisses lightly on her forehead ,off the lights and come out of the room to go to her room.

Before entering her bedroom, Meerab prays in her mind for Asher to sleep 😴 too because she doesn't want to face him now she is tired and wants to sleep and it wouldn't be possible if Asher would be awake.

Meerab opens the door of her room slowly and sees Asher sleeping,she thanked God.She closes the door without making any noise and goes inside the washroom like a thief, taking her night dress to change.

After changing, Meerab comes out puts some cream on her hand and face and comes to her side of the bed .She lays down slowly on her with light movement to not to wake Asher up,she faces her back towards him and closes her eyes to sleep just then she feels a hand crept inside her top,her eyes 👀 opens ,she turns around immediately and sees Asher looking at her with a devilish smirk 😏.
___________________________

So that's it for today's update,the next update will be a little mature, I am warning ⚠️ you'll beforehand 🙏 be prepared to see Meerab with Asher .

I'm know it will hurt some of you to see Meerab with someone else but it is the part of story 😔 I can't help it.

Till then vote and comment what you feel about this chapter is Meerab doing right or wrong what are your views 🤨.

Till next time goodbye lovely readers 😊.