Humiliated+18

This chapter contains mature content,so read at your own discretion 🚩 ,if you want you can avoid this chapter because you won't miss anything,
Let's get started !
__________________________

As the room door closed, Meerab asked Asher,

Meerab:Aaj aap jaldi ghar agaye?

Asher: Raat ke 9 bje hai aur yeh tumhe jaldi lag rha hai 😐!

Meerab 😧:9..9bj gye .., (then she looked at her watch and Yes it was showing 9:20,she was feeling scared of Asher now )

Asher: Haan, Madam ji 9 bj gye , tumhe pata hai, meine tumhe jyada der bahar rehne ki izzazat nhi di hai 😐! tumhe ek baar mein koi baat samajh nhi aata , lagta hai pichle baar ki maar yaad nhi hai tumhe,yaad dilau phir se 😒..

Meerab immediately remembered how he had beaten her last time when she got late to come home before 6 from shopping for Zoya's clothes, there was a fancy dress competition in her school and she wanted to become a fairy with wings , Meerab got late in finding that dress for Zoya,and arrived at 8 at home, she still had a purple bruised on her stomach from that day beating,she was trembling because today she was more than 1 hr late from that day, she thought Asher will beat her now again 😰,

Meerab:I ..I am sorry 🥺, mujhe time ka pata nahi chala,mein shaam ko hi ghar aarhi thi,but Aunty ne jabardasti mujhe mehndi lagvane bitha diya, unhone ne kaha ki unhone Ammi se permission leli hai,mere vaha rukne ki isliye mein unki insistence par vaha ruk gyi ..

Asher :Acha toh Ammi se permission mil gyi toh tum relax hogyi 😐,aur meri permission kon leyga ?Haan!(Asher grabbed Meerab's chin between his fingers tightly which was causing her pain, Meerab was trying to remove his hold,but he was strong and not leaving her then she struggled and spoke with whatever strength she could use to make him hear her words)

Meerab:Asher 🥺, please I am sorry abse aisa nhi hoga.. mein time se ghar laut aaungi agar kahi gyi toh,aur agar aap kahenge toh mein aage se nhi jaungi aise functions mein.. please chodd dein mujhe...maaf karde aaj ke liye mein aage se pura dhyan rakhungi...please 😢..

Asher then left her chin,and pulled her closer by her waist,his face was so close to her,that there noses were almost touching and his hard chest was attached to her front and then he  spoke looking into her eyes ,in a low baritone voice,

Asher:Thik hai,aaj ke liye maaf karta hoon!Kyuki Ammi ne tumhe permission dedi thi toh aaj tumhe maar nahi padegi iss chiz k liye.Aage se aise galti dobara karne ki bhul nhi karna 😏, Okay?..

Meerab:Hmmm 😢(replied to him with tears in her eyes feeling relief that Asher wouldn't beat her this time,but then she heard his voice again)

Asher: Tumne mujhse permission nhi li rukne ki toh uske liye toh punishment milegi tumhe,jisse tumhe yaad rahe agli dafa meri kahi gyi baat ,so tumhare punishment hogi to suck me like a whore 😏!(He said this with a devilish smirk, Meerab was shocked hearing him,she would have been glad if Asher had beaten her instead because this was more torturous for her than taking the beating)

Meerab:Aa...Asher please 🥺... mujhse yeh nahi hoga 😢...(She pleaded with him,but Asher being himself like always ,he unheard her pleading and then stated in a stern voice)

Asher: Meerab.. Meerab.. Meerab.. humare shadi ko 5 saal hogye aur tum abhi bhi mujhe nahi janti ...mein apni baat dohrana nhi pasand karta tumhe samjh nhi aya abtk 😠...just get on your knees and do what I asked dammit!!

Meerab knew now she can't save herself from this torture,but she again tried to plead him and said,

Meerab:Asher... please..mujhse yeh nahi hoga , 😢 🥺..