Zoya

Let's get started with the chapter 👀
___________________________

It was afternoon, Meerab was in the kitchen preparing lunch for the family, though the house has many servants, but the cooking and some of the house work is Meerab's duty and no servants are allowed to help her, unless any guests are invited or is necessary if someone is getting late, otherwise all this works are look after by Meerab.

Though Meerab's mother in law Mumtaz is also a housewife herself but she doesn't help Meerab in any of these duties,she spends most of her time in kitties with her friends gossiping or shopping 🛍️,rest of the time when she's at home she spends her time either scolding Meerab or Zoya whoever she deems feet.

As Meerab was preparing lunch,she heard her little angels chirping voice calling from the living room.

Zoya:Mumma Mummaa😃...

Meerab comes out of the kitchen keeping the flame of the gas burner on low, lifts Zoya up and pecks her cheeks:Kya hua Zoya aaj toh bohot khush lag rahi ho ...

Zoya: Mumma apne Jo bola tha maine vo vali butterfly 🦋 banai aur miss ko bohot pasand ayi meri drawing unhone mujhe good aur one star ⭐ bhi diya copy me sign karke ruko aap mujhe niche utaro main aapko apni drawing copy dikhati hoon jisme miss ne mujhe good aur star...( Zoya starts wriggling in Meerab's arm to get down)

Meerab put Zoya down on floor,just then Mumtaz comes in front of them.
Mumtaz already heard Zoya's talking.

Mumtaz:Uff oo! kyu itna shor machaya huya hai dophar ko bhi shanti nhi hoti iss Ghar mein ki koi thodi neend puri karle sirr dard se phat raha hai mera subah se 😠,zara si aankh lagi thi vo bhi tumhare iss badtameez beti ne kharab kar di itna jor jor se chilla kar.
Kyu shor macha rakha hai isne?😐

Zoya hides herself behind her mother listening to her grandmother loud voice and was peeking out from her mother's transparent dupatta.

Meerab:Ammi vo Zoya ka aaj drawing competition tha toh usse good mila hai isliye khushi se mujhe dikhane aarhi the isliye thodi excitement mein jor se mujhe awaaz dediya ,I am sorry uske taraf se ,ab koi shorr nhi hoga dheere baat karegi aap so jaye ab  apko koi disturb nahi karega!

Mumtaz:Wah yeh acha hai!pehle neend kharab karo ,phir sorry kaho, aur drawing mein hi good mila hai koi padhai mein first nahi aayi jo itna uchal rahi hai tumhare beti, drawing par kam aur padhai par zyada dhyan dilwayo iska,mere bete k paise haaram mein nhi aate,isse school padhne ke liye bhejte hai drawing ke liye nahi!

Meerab was looking down without saying anything because she knows it's of no use to say something to her she will not understand anything,she will just stretch this topic more and yell at her.

Mumtaz was going towards her room just then her eyes went to the door and she saw some mud marks made by small shoes on the floor,she knew who it could be and she got one more thing to scold Zoya.

She turned around again to face the mother daughter duo and shouts:Yeh dekho (showing the marks to Meerab)
tumhare beti ne pura Ghar ganda kardiya ye kichad vale chappal pehen kar ghar ke andar ghus aayi😠! thodi si bhi tameez nhi hai itna bhi nahi pata isse gande chappal bahar kholkar andar aate hai Ghar ke.Ab yehi saaf karegi yeh gande daag tab iske dimag me yeh yaad rahegi..

Mumtaz comes forward towards Meerab and tries to pull Zoya from Meerab's behind but Meerab jerks Mumtaz hands away before she can hold Zoya's hand, Meerab turns to face Zoya place her hands on cheeks making her look at her and says..

Meerab: Zoya ,aap apne kamre mein jakar drawing copy bahar nikalo Mumma thodi der mein aarahi hai.Go.

Zoya immediately runs with her bag to her room's safety before her Dadi can scold her more.

Meerab turns to face Mumtaz:Ammi bachi hai,unhe yeh sab dhyan nahi rehta aap pareshan mat ho mein saaf kar dungi.
Ammi ek aur baat aapko jo kehna hai aap mujhe kahe,par please Zoya ko mat daanta kare,chote baccho ko mann nazuk hota hai unhe yeh chote si cheezon bhi bahut jyada hurt karti hai ,vo aapse darne lagegi agar aap aise usse daatengi toh vo apke pass aane se bhi hichkichayege isliye please usse aise mat daanta kare.

Mumtaz: Arrey na aye mere pass mujhe bhi koi shauk nahi usse apne pass bulane ka ! Aur mein usse aise hi daatungi dekhti hoon kon rokhta hai mujhe,aur tere bhi zubaan bohot chalne lagi hai, Asher ko aane de vo hi seedha karega tujhe aur teri uss beti ko.

Meerab:Ammi vo aapki bhi poti hain.

Mumtaz:Nahi chahiye thi mujhe poti,pota chahiye tha mujhe Jo ki tujhse nahi diya gaya, pata nahi konse manhoos gadhi mein tujhse mere bete ka nikah huya tha, koshti hoon mein uss din ko,5 saal hogya shadi ko ,chahe toh iss Ghar mein ek aur bacha,mera pota ho sakta tha par nhi tujhe toh bas apni iss badtameez beti se matlab hai,auron ke armaan ki tujhe fikar hoti toh tune ek aur bacha kar liya hota...

Meerab was quietly listening to her,she was also cursing the day she married Asher and came to this family.

Mumtaz: Mujhe tujhse aur behas nahi karne jaldi lunch table par lagao,Asher ke Baba ka kaam khatam hone vala hai phir hum lunch karenge subah ki tarah deri nhi hone chahiye samjh aayi?.

Meerab:Jee aap ajaye lunch ready hai mein table par laga deti hoon.

After keeping the lunch on table,Meerab goes to her daughter's room opens the door and see Zoya crying sitting on 🛏️ ,tears were rolling down her chubby cheeks,her nose turned red, Meerab heart pained seeing her daughter like this 😔.

Meerab immediately took Zoya in arms and hugged her, wiped her tears off ,kissed on her forehead Zoya stopped crying.

Meerab: Zoya aap toh good girl hona mumma ki ,aur aapko pata hai good girls nhi rote vo strong hote hai.

Zoya wiping her nose with her small hands says:Dadi humesha mujhe aur aapko kyu daanti hai Mumma🥺..

Meerab knows Zoya understands everything but still she doesn't want her daughter to think bad, about anyone or fill her mind with any bad thoughts about her family.

Meerab tries to clean her daughter's hearts towards her Dadi takes her small hands into her arm and tries to make her understand and says

Meerab:Nahi toh, Dadi toh bus aapkov samjha rahi thi taki aap aage se dhyan rakhe,aapko pata hai floor Hajra aunty saaf karte hai,ab floor dirty hogya toh unhe vapas clean karna padega ,ab aap mujhe batao,agar aap aapne homework finish karlo aur koi vo homework kharab karde aur apko dubara homework karna pade aapko acha lagega 😔?.

Zoya 🥺 looking at her mother with those innocent eyes says:No.

Meerab hugs Zoya and says:Isliye Dadi humein humesha acche keliye kehti hai unko jor se bolne ki aadat hai na isliye aapko laga vo daant rahi hai lekin vo toh bas samjha rahi thi, isliye Dadi se gussa nhi hote, mumma ka pyaara baby hona aap ?

Zoya nods her head

Meerab:Toh aap good girl ki tarah Dadi se gussa nahi hona hmm!

Zoya:Ok😊

Meerab:Chalo ab jaldi se Mumma ko apne drawing copy dikhao😃..

Zoya separates herself from her mother took out her drawing copy and started showing the star and good to her mother.

Like this they started talking about Zoya's day at school ,what she did, whether she finished her tiffin and everything else about which both of them could talk about.

Zoya is a gullible child, it's easy to sway her and divert her mind into positive things, Meerab has always tried to keep her like that she doesn't want any toxicity around her to get to her daughter.

____________________________
That's it,for today's update if you like the chapter vote and comment what you feel about this chapter 😄.

Next chapter we are going to meet Asher and that's why I didn't not included it in this chapter otherwise the chapter would have become very long.

Till next time, goodbye lovely readers 😊.