Chapter 19

Autumn's P.O.V

I'm officially sick to my stomach. I had no words whatsoever. I couldn't breathe. My heart stopped beating. My head kept spinning. My eyes getting heavier and watery. I couldn't believe it. Ashton was right.

I said those horrible things to him. I hurt his feelings. Luke was nothing but an asshole and a liar. I don't know what came over me. How could I trust him. I got up from my bed for the first time in hours. After Calum told me not to look out the window. I knew something had to be up.

What I saw shocked me. Why did Luke have to be kissing Bella. And why was Bella such a whore. She's not a real friend and Luke is a complete liar. I walked out the door. My hair messy. My eyes red from crying. My headache only became worse.

I walked out to see Michael walking down the same way.

"Autumn are you okay?" He asked.

"No I'm not, I just...I have to fix things." I said as I walked past him and down the hall.

Getting out to the field took forever. I needed to find Luke and give him a piece of my fuckibg mind. He deserves to be punched in the face.

I walked out to the field. It was so big so spotting Luke would be hard. Then I found him and of course he was with Bella the bitch.

I walked out to the bleachers they were sitting under. Luke's back was turned to me as Bella smashed her face into mine.

Bella opened her eyes for a split second. "Luke!" She said. As he continously smashed his face into hers.

"What babe c'mon " he said chuckling.

"Look behind you." She said in her little squeaky voice. Luke slowly turned around.

"Shit...Autumn I can explain." He said as he wiped his mouth from lip gloss.

"Luke I don't want to hear it, I don't even want to hear your voice cause honestly I'm ready to beat the shit out of you, you idiotic bastard." I yelled.

"Autumn why're being Luke this I'm sorry." He said

"You're so full of it Luke, I mean look at you left and right you keep telling me lies. None of what you're saying is true. You acted like you wanted to me just to make Ashton feel bad. You don't give a flying fuck about me you man whore, but you know what it's okay cause I don't give a fuck about you either you dick." I said feeling strong afterwards.

"Autumn don't talk to him like that." Bella said as she stood there with her arms crossed over her chest.

I didn't say anything to her I just pushed her onto the ground and continuously punched her.

"That's what you get you slut." I said as I walked away. As I walked away I could hear Bella crying. Something in me told me not to give a fuck and that's exactly what I did.

-
Talking to Ashton surely wouldn't be easy. I put my hair up in a ponytail and wiped the make up off my face. I went down the corridor to the boys room. I could see Ashton writing down lyrics with a beanie in his head and his glasses on.

"Oh everyday you feel a little bit further away

And I don't know what to say

Are we wasting time talking on a broken line

telling you I haven't seen your face in ages

I feel like we're as close as strangers"

Ashton sang. I had never heard him sing before. His voice was beautiful. It almost made me tear up. I knocked on the door grabbing his attention.

"Oh Autumn hey, ugh you can come in." He said smiling a little. I could see sadness in his eyes.

"Thanks ugh I just wanted to talk to you and first of all apologize." I said sitting down across from him.

"It's fine Autumn I should apologize. I shouldn't have kissed Bella, I was in a time of weakness. I'm really sorry." He said sincerely.

"Ashton it's okay, I understand but I need to apologize for what I said to you. I had no right to say that it was completely wrong of me." I said looking into his eyes.

"I saw Luke and Bella kissing, you were right Ashton, he's really low and a player." I said trying not to cry.

"That's awful honestly I'm so sorry." He said as he lifted my head up with his hand.

"It's fine I kicked Bellas ass, and they're both whores." I said chuckling.
Ashton let out one of his famous laughs. He ended up sitting next to me.

"Hey can I get a hug?" Ashton asked.

Ashton embraced me and rocked us back and forth.

"You give the best hugs Autumn." He said smiling into my neck.

"So do you." I said hugging him tighter. I really was sorry for what I said to him.

After we released from the hug he looked me in the eyes and then he kissed me. The kiss was calm and passionate. It wasn't force like me and Luke were.

"You're definitely the one Ashton, we've had obstacles but we're meant to be together I can feel it." I said

"I love you Autumn." Ashton said.

"I love you to Ash." I said giving him a kiss in the cheek.

"Yay you love me again." He said giving me another hug.