Chapter 16

Autumn's P.O.V

I sat in my room it's been 3 weeks since I talked to Luke or Ashton. I sat alone at breakfast time. No one bothered me cause they knew not to. I just didn't know my feelings. I loved Ashton, but in the back of my head I know I love Luke.

I still didn't understand the dream. Who's voice was it.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, Autumn?" Luke asked.

"Yeah?" I let my hair loose.

"I miss you." he rubbed circles into my thighs.

"Luke i don't know what to say, I'm sorry about yelling at you." I ran my fingers through my hair

"it's okay I forgive you." He embraced me, making me smile.

"You know, if you don't pick me over him, I understand, I was a dick, but let me tell you this I love you so much and I will never stop loving you." He kissed my forehead. Within 20 minutes Ashton walked up.

"I need you to understand that, I love you and I don't want to lose you, you should be with me, not him." He had a sparkle in his eyes.

"Ash, listen it's not easy for me, I mean you're both making me pick, I can't choose, I need time." I ran fingers through my hair.

"Fine, but don't make a stupid mistake." He spat.

"What do you mean stupid mistake?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and kept walking.

"Hey." Bella sat next to me.

"Hey, Bell." I hugged her.

"Look, I just wanted to let you know that I have lost my feelings towards Luke." She smiled.

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"Cause I just don't think he's for me." She got up and left.

********

"Autumn you look beautiful in your dress, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

"I love you."

"I love you to."

I woke up from my dream once again sweating. I wiped my forehead.

"Hey you ok." Aileen asked. I nodded and she went back to sleep.

I snuck out the back door and went near the camp lake. I looked up at the stars.

"Couldn't sleep?" A familiar voice spoke. It was Luke.

"No I couldn't." I barely smiled.

"Me neither, I've got a lot of stuff on my mind, Australia, the band, and you." He moved closer to me, while resting his hands on my hips.

"Autumn, I just want to hold you all night till you fall asleep in my arms." He whispered in my ear while resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Autumn I love you, and I will keep telling you till you realize it." The stars making his eyes sparkle. I wrapped my arms around his body and tightly hugged him.

"Luke, it hurts seeing you so torn." I mumbled.

"I just wish I wasn't so confused." I looked up at him.

"Autumn at least just let me hold you, just please stay with me." He whispered shakily.

I didn't say anything, I just let him rock me back and forth in his arms.