Epilogue

Autumn's P.O.V

Summer camp has finally ended. Luke headed back to Australia with Ashton, Michael, and Calum.

My heart ached for Ashton since we were so far from each other. He lives on the other side of the world. A flight to Australia would take a day. Since summer camp ended I didn't do much but sit in bed and sulk and wait til school came back. I still kept in close contact with Aileen and Brittney and sometimes Bella. I had gotten rid of my anger towards Luke. Him and Bella sincerely apologized and I gave them both hugs and forgave them.

I'm at peace with them being together. I have Ashton, Bella has Luke, Aileen has Michael, and Brittney has Calum. It's pretty good for us all.

My phone buzzed snapping me out of my thoughts.

Aileen: DUDE!!! ME BELLA AND BRITTNEY STAYED TOGETHER AFTER CAMP AND DECIDED TO SCHOOL TOGETHER. SO PLEASE TELL ME YOU GO TO PALMER HIGH.

Autumn: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS WE'RE SCHOOLING TOGETHER YUS.

Aileen: AHHHHHH, If only the boys were here. I miss mikey so fucking much.

Autumn: I feel the same way. I miss Ashton so much it's like someone drove a wooden steak through my heart.

Aileen: Dude someone's at the door I've gotta go.

With that my doorbell rang also. I ran down the stairs reluctantly.

I opened the door and immediately my heart fell into my stomach.

"Ashton!" I yelled jumping onto him and wrapping my legs around his torso.

We kissed for what seemed like 5 minutes but was only 30 seconds.

"What're doing here in New York." I asked

"Well I mean I am going to a University here with the lads, according to our parents we get better grades in America." He smiled.

"I love you so much oh my god I can't even breathe." I said hugging him tightly again.

"Well I was excepted into Palmer University which happened to be 10 minutes away from Palmer High!" He smiled laughing.

Instantly the thought of Aileen seeing Michael came to my head and I smiled.

"I'm so happy for all of us and that everything is behind us." I smiled.

"Me to." Ashton said sweeping me off my feet.

"Now we can live our lives the right way." Ashton said as his hazel eyes stared into mine.

"I love you Ashton."

"I love you too Autumn."

I stared writing this story over a year ago it was time for it to end lol here you go. Thanks for reading this.♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡