Chapter 6

Ashton's P.O.V

Michael decided we should have a band meeting. We all went to our room. Luke was already there.

"OK so now that we're all here let's get to the bottom of this Ashton and Luke need to fix their problems." Calum said looking at both me and Luke.

I went outside to talk to Luke.

"Luke I don't know what you want but can't I just have this one" I said feeling frustrated.

"What one Ashton I love her ok."

"She doesn't even like you like she likes me" I blurted out.

"Really cause that's not what she said while she was kissing me this afternoon. " Luke said

*********

Autumn's P.O.V

My heart was pounding. I heard the whole conversation from outside. Ashton was holding his heart. He turned to see me I tried to run inside.

"Autumn how could you do this to me." Ashton said. I became really fed up.

"What do you mean your making it seem like I belong to you. I just met you guys yesterday. I don't have extremely strong feelings for either of you."

"Autumn you don't understand how I feel about you." Ashton said. His veins were popping out of his head.

"Really ok then explain this to me because I don't get it." I said even more frustrated.

"I love you ok ever since I saw you yesterday ok I don't know what's happening but I've never felt this way." Ashton said

"Ashton please don't say that." I said trying to hold back my tears.

"Please don't cry I just can help my feelings." Ashton said. He grabbed me and held me close. For some reason I hugged him back tighter. Something about Ashton made me love him. I feel like I love him. But my feelings are unsure. I wanna be with him. Lukes a great person but Ashton is somebody who makes me happy no matter what.

" I'm done with all this shit." Luke said. I let go of Ashton. He turned around and Luke punched him in the face. His mouth was bleeding. Luke kept punching.

"CALUM, MICHAEL HELP!!!" I yelled. They came running out. Michael and Calum pulled Luke off of Ashton. Michael hugged me as I cried. Luke got up off the ground.

"I'm done with this band." Luke said walking away. Calum went after him.

Michael held me tightly as I continuously cried. Aileen and Bella came outside they took me inside. While Michael helped Ashton up. He took him to the camp nurse.