Chapter 15

Autumn's P.O.V

After two hours I got out of my room to walk around.

"Autumn." Ashton said walking towards me.

"What" I asked.

"I need to talk to you."

"About what" I asked.

"Look don't listen to Luke he's just lying, I'm the one who loves you." he said grabbing my hands. I saw Luke walking down the hallway.

"Then why did he say that everything you said about him is fake." I asked.

"it's not fake." he said.

"it's sick if this shit, tell her Ashton." I heard Luke yell from behind. I turned my head around.

"Tell me what?" I said removing my hands from Ashton's grasp.

"Nothing Autumn don't believe him."  Ashton said.

"No I wanna hear it." I said looking a time Luke.

"When were in 9th grade, I had a girlfriend we'd been together for 3 years, Then one day she suddenly just broke up with me, I asked her why she said that she's in love with someone else." Luke said he wiped the few tears that bad escaped his eyes.

"And what does that have to do with anything." I asked.

"When I asked her who she was in love with, she said Ashton, and then she told me that she's been having sex with him for the past year." he said. My heart broke into pieces.

"Autumn don't listen to..."

Before Ashton could finish I slapped him.

"You piece of shit go to hell." I said running off.