Chapter 9

Autumn's P.O.V

I started searching for Ashton. I finally found him outside sitting on the front steps. He was just sitting there. His hair looked amazing. I went to sit next to him.

"Hey Autumn." he said with a sad look.

"I heard what happened im sorry."

"Ugh it's okay I'll be fine."

"No you won't there like your brothers."

"It's just that I feel like I love you so much and I've never felt like this before. And now because of me the band is breaking up."

Ashton wiped his eyes.

"Ashton come here." I said hugging him

He was sniffling. He hugged me tighter.

"Ashton I think I love you." I said. To be honest it was true I was falling in love with Ashton. And there was no getting out.

He looked at me and kissed me. We entered his room and we kissed. His lips were so soft. He continuosly ran his fingers through my hair. Luke then walked in. I let go of Ashton. Luke's face dropped. His eyes were red. You could tell he had been crying.

"Luke I'm sorry." I said trying to make the situation better.

"You know what I hate you Autumn." Luke said. Before he could leave I grabbed him by the arm.

"What have I ever done to you." I said trying not to cry yet again.

"I love you can't you see." He said.

"Well...I don't love you I'm sorry." I said trying not to cry.

Luke was actually crying. His teardrops looked like bullets.

"Please don't say that it's like your ripping my heart out of my chest." he said.

"Luke I'm sorry."

"No forget it I'm sorry for barging in."

Ashton gave me a hug. I just gave up on Luke.