Chapter 3

Autumn's P.O.V

They took me outside to the main building. I could feel myself shaking. It was a little windy.

"You cold love." Ashton said looking worried.

"Yeah a little but don't worry." I said rubbing my arms trying to create heat.

"Haha don't be silly love here take my sweater." Ashton said putting his sweater around me.

"Thanks your really sweet." I said

"No problem." he said smiling revealing his adorable dimples.

"So have you like lost your virginity yet or" Michael blurted out causing me to laugh. Luke slapped him in the back of the head.

"Haha no I haven't" I said blushing and also feeling embarrassed.

"Awe your blushing don't be embarrassed" Luke said putting his arm around me. He began rubbing my back.

"Your adorable." Ashton said letting out a chuckle.

"Thanks" I said not expecting a hot boy to ever say that.

"Well guys it was nice meeting you but my roommates are probably looking for me so I gotta go." I said almost walking away.

"Wait let me walk you" Luke said grabbing me by the arm.

"No its okay ill do it" Ashton said pushing Luke aside

"Whatever." Luke said rolling his eyes.

"Bye Autumn." the rest of them said.

"C'mon love let's go inside." Ashton said putting his arm around my waist.

"Um okay." I said feeling nervous. We finally got inside near my dorm

"there you are...ooo who's this." Aileen raising her eyebrows up and down.

"This is Ashton the drummer boy from the performance." I said with a chuckle.

"Nice to meet you." Ashton said laughing.

"Nice meeting you to I'll go inside now, see you later." Aileen said rushing into the room.

"Well Ashton I'll go inside now." I said about to go into my room.

"Wait." Ashton said pulling me in.

"It was lovely meeting you and your really beautiful." Ashton said smiling from ear to ear.

"Awe thanks your really sweet." I said nearly melting in my shoes.

"So I'll just go inside...".

Ashton grabbed me again and hugged me. I peeked through the door only to see a sad look on Ashton's face. He walked away with his head down. I felt bad so I just took off my clothes and put on my pajamas and went to bed