Chapter 1

Autumn's P.O.V

"Autumn hurry up were going to be late." I heard my mom yell. I ran down stairs sluggishly. Because I don't feel like going to camp. I hate the fact of being stuck with a bunch of annoying kids my age or younger. And most of all I won't know anybody there. Great. I ran downstairs grabbing my suitcase.

"Ready to go babe." my mom said kissing my forehead.

"Haha yeah...no." I said in a firm voice

"You'll be fine now come on let's go." she said rolling her eyes. I put my stuff in the trunk and sat in the car. The drive wasn't long. We finally reached the hell hole.

"Honey I'll come to visit you on Saturday's and Sunday's it just one summer you'll be fine." my mom said smiling.

"Bye mom." I said as she pulled out of the parking lot. She blew a kiss. I didn't bother catching it. I walked into the main office.

"Name please." a middle aged lady asked.

"Autumn Rivers." I said nodding.

"Okay love your in room 121 you'll be sharing a room with 3 other girls enjoy your stay honey." she said handing me a key and a map.

"Thanks." I said with knots in my stomach. I slowly walked down the long hallway to the room. I finally found the room and opened the door. I was greeted by 3 girls.

"Hi my names Aileen." one of them said.

"Hey my names Bella and this is my twin Brittany. " another girl said. Luckily the twins were fraternal.

"I'm Autumn." I said simply

"You can bunk with me." Aileen said smiling.

"Haha sure." I said still not wanting to be there. I unpacked my belongings and tried to get comfortable.

"Hey there's a party later you should come. " Bella said.

"Um I'm not such a party person." I said sitting on the bed.

"Oh come on its your first night at summer camp were 17 and plus no parents." Brittany said smiling.

"So you gonna come." Aileen said. They were all looking at me waiting for a yes.

"Oh okay." I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Yay." they all cheered. Well luckily I had great roomates cause I'll be here the whole summer.