Chapter 2

Autumn's P.O.V

I quickly took out a navy blue floral dress. And put on some mascara cause I wasn't a make up girl. I put on some black flats. And straightened my hair.

"Caaaute." I heard Bella say.

"Thanks." I said whipping my hair back.

"You guys ready." Aileen said.

"Yeah." we all said walking out the door. We went to the party a few doors down. I walked into see so may people dancing and everything.

"And now a song from four of our talented campers." the camp director said.

"What's up everybody." the one with the green hair yelled.

"Alright guys this song is called teenage dirtbag." the blue eyed one said. He looked at me and winked. I blushed. They began singing and we're amazing.

Her name is Noelle

I had a dream about her

She rings my bell

Got gym class in half an hour

Oh how she rocks in keds and tube socks

But she doesn't know who I am

And she doesn't give a damn about me

Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby. The song went on for 5 mimutes. The drummer boy kept smiling at me. I found him really hot. I just kept blushing. They finally finished.

"Thank you everyone." the black haired one said. They jumped off stage and approached me.

"Hey beautiful my names Luke." the blue eyed one said. He shook my hand.

"Hay I'm Ashton." the drummer boy said.

"I'm Michael and ugh I like pizza and partying." the green haired one said with a chuckle. I couldn't help but laugh.

"And I'm Calum." the black haired one said.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said feeling less nervous.

"So you enjoying the party." Luke said

"Ugh not really but you guys are amazing." I said widening my eyes.

"Aww psh your too much love." Michael said with a chuckle.

"So you wanna get out." they said gestured towards the door.

"Yeah no problem." I said nodding my head