Part 20

Doug: I couldn't help but overhear-

Evie: Are you stalking me?

"Wow, Doug! Are you stalking someone? Your dad might not be too happy about that," Apple giggles. Doug blushed and wished he would be swallowed whole by the shadows surrounding them.

Doug: Tecniquelly...yes. I too have a fascination with the fairy godmother's wand, which is another reason I look forward to the coronation...and perhaps we can sit next to each other and discuss its attributes.

"NERD" Chad cried out, and Audrey who was next to Ben let out a laugh.

"Stop it, you two," scolded Snow White as she quickly intervened before Aurora or Cinderella could say anything. "Cinderella gazed towards Chad and let out a deep sigh.".

Evie: Are you saying they use it in the coronation?

"Are you dumb why would you tell her that she - uh Doug you just are so stupid " Audrey complained while staring daggers at Doug.

"I-I uh"

" Don't mind her some princesses are just bratty" Mal expressed while making a mocking face.

" Says the girl without a father " Audrey replied.

" Hey, hey leave Mal's father out of this" Hadie  warned standing up and Hades also got really to get up

" Why does it concern you" Audrey fired back.

" You know what I don't have time for this," Hadie said sitting back down.

Doug: And asking you out

"ugh- Evie stay away from that drawf, they are horrible little creatures "EQ suggested to Evie while making a face.

Evie shared an apologising look with Doug.

"Don't listen to her be who you want" he smiled.

Evie chuckles and walks away. The scene changes to Mal's and Evie's room.

Jane: Mom said, if a boy can't see the beauty within then he's not worth it. Can you believe It, what world does she live in?

"Exactly, and I will always do what's best for you Jane " FGM and Jane shared a weak smile. As Fara gazed at her younger sister, she felt a deep sense of understanding and empathy. She knew all too well what it was like to be in her shoes, constantly overlooked and disregarded by others. People had a way of walking all over her, and it was a pain that she knew all too well.

Mal: Auradon

" And what would your mom do Mal, teach you how to make someone prick their finger, you shouldn't be putting bad thoughts into an innocent girl's head, you're just as evil as your mother" Queen Leah  Reprimanded.

" Oh please she's not even as evil and powerful as I was at her age, all she does are graffiti on the walls and steel some stuff here and there, not evil enough" Maleficent ventilated 

" Oh hold your horns, Maleficent, we live on an island with a magical barrier, what more evil can she do than that" Hades chimed in. Everyone looked at Hades in shock as he just insulted the mistress of evil. while Maleficent just glared at him.

" when she went and retrieved my staff she had to hold it and fell unconscious, a disgrace if you ask me, how can I call her my daughter if she can't even handle the staff needless to say she failed when, she wanted to let Evie hold the staff, which would have made her sleep for a 100 years but at the last minute decide against it or, she once tried to put Evie in Cruella's closet with traps but that failed" Maleficent ranted out in anger.