11

For some very weird reason, I found myself filled with worry and I couldn't sleep at all. Even if I tried, it was extremely hard. I looked over at Rye to see that he was peacefully asleep so I slowly pushed myself up and got out of bed. I took my phone and noticed that the time was only 6 in the morning. We had gotten back home at around 5. 

Carefully, I walked out the door, making sure to close it behind me, and headed down the stairs. I went straight into the kitchen and opened the freezer, taking a bowl of ice cream out of it. I grabbed a spoon and hopped onto the kitchen island before opening it and digging the spoon in. I got lost in my thoughts while eating and sighed softly.

"Andy?" I heard a voice and turned my head to see Rye standing there. "I've been looking for you." He mumbled and walked towards me, standing in front of me. His hair was messy and he looked tired.

"Sorry, I spilled all my secrets to that bowl of ice cream." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"It's too early, come back to bed." He rested his hand on my thigh.

"I can't sleep." I shrugged as I dug the spoon in the ice cream again and licked it while looking at Rye.

"Oh, you're such a tease." He groaned, looking away before rolling his eyes.

"No, I'm not!" I stated as I raised an eyebrow. 

"You are!" He said as he grabbed the bowl from my hands and set it aside.

"My ice cream!" I whined playfully.

"Oh, shush." He said as he then pulled me closer and locked our lips into a deep kiss, one of his hands resting on my thigh while the other is on the back of my head, gripping on my hair. "You have no idea how hot you are and how much I wanna have sex with you right here, right now." He whispered when we broke the kiss.

"Kind of a risky place if you think about it." I whispered back as I groaned slightly.

Before I could react, I was in his arms and we were heading up the stairs. As soon as we got into my room, he laid me on the bed and locked the door, before coming back. He climbed on top of me and I grabbed his shirt, pulling him down and locking our lips into a kiss once again. His hand found its way into my hair, gripping on it which made me let a soft moan escape my lips into the kiss. I quickly pulled his shirt off and threw it on the ground, soon followed by mine. 

"Stay here, I'll be back in a minute." He spoke, getting up and running out the door while I let a groan escape. It didn't take long for him to come back, holding the bowl of ice cream I was eating before. My eyes quickly flew wide open as he locked the door again. He approached the bed and climbed over me, getting in between my legs. "It's time for the ice cream to spill the secrets you told it." He joked as he dipped the spoon in and placed it on my chest which made me shiver. He started dragging it all the way down to my stomach, leaving traces behind. He left the bowl on the bedside table with the spoon and leaned down, licking the ice cream off of me teasingly until he reached the waistband of my shorts. He dug his fingers into them, tugging on them which made me instantly raise my waist so he could take them off along with my boxers, leaving me there naked. 

"Oh, I hate you." I mumbled as he leaned down over me and placed a soft kiss on the corner of my lips.

"I'm pretty sure your reaction to my touch says otherwise." He chuckled and reached down, pulling my leg to the side and rubbing my thigh softly. He moved his hand and licked it before moving it back down and sliding it inside me without a warning. 

"Fucking hell." I moaned out as I arched my back, his free hand quickly covering my mouth to cover my moans and screams.

"Your parents are in the house, babe." He spoke and I nodded as he started moving his finger in and out while keeping eye contact with me, making me weak under his touch. He leaned down and kissed my neck softly and without a warning added a second finger, making me squirm and throw my head back, another moan leaving my lips under his hand. He then bit my earlobe softly as he chuckled. "You take them so well." He mumbled as he then picked up the pace of his fingers, making me moan again and soon took them out, leaving me empty.