3

Later in the afternoon, my parents were home and they were sitting outside with the neighbors as they had paid a visit. Rye and I were sitting on my bed in my room, talking about embarrassing stories we had from when we were younger. 

"I was too young then that I didn't even know what I was doing and my parents looked away for a minute so I took the chance to go deeper, to the point that I almost drowned," Rye laughed at my words as I chuckled.

"What happened after that?" He asked, tilting his head to show that he was paying attention to what I was saying.

"My dad jumped in and pulled me out as soon as he noticed. If they hadn't noticed, I probably wouldn't have been here right now." I shook my head.

"Well, I'm glad you are because I got to meet you." He spoke, taking my hands in his as he smiled, making me smile and blush softly at his words.

"Okay, okay. Enough about me. Your turn now." I pulled my hands away as I sat up on the bed to get more comfortable.

"Well, see. When I was around 13, I think. I peed my pants at school because I got nervous." Rye said as he looked away and bit his lip at the thought.

"You did not-" I gasped as I let a chuckle escape my lips.

"Oh, yes. Unfortunately, I did. It just..." He paused for a second. "Happened." He nodded as he chuckled.

"I wanna know the story, tell me!" My eyes lit up right away. I was so eager to know what had happened.

"Well, I had to give a speech in front of a huge crowd, about probably 5,000 people and I got so nervous that I was just standing there, looking at everyone unable to say anything. I couldn't move so eventually I peed my pants and everyone could see them getting wet," He paused to look at me before continuing. "I was so embarrassed, I just wanted to disappear. If the ground was split in two right then and there, I would jump in without a second thought." He chuckled as I burst out laughing, not being able to hold back anymore.

"Hey! It's not that funny but I don't blame you for laughing." He whined as he hit me playfully.

"I'm sorry, it was just so hard to hold it in." I admitted as I stopped myself from laughing.

"It's okay. I used to be embarrassed about it but now I find it funny whenever I remember it happened." He shrugged as he looked at his hands and chuckled once again.

"Boys, it's dinner time." We were interrupted when my mom came into the room. We didn't even notice how fast time flew by.

"Okay." Rye said as he looked up at my mom and nodded.

"We're coming." We both got up as my mom left and made our way downstairs. We went outside to find my parents already sitting at the table, waiting for us. We took our seats and we all dived into the food straight away.

"So, Rye. I've noticed you and Andy have been getting along well lately." My dad spoke, breaking the silence. 

"Yes, we've been actually getting along just fine. Andy is fun to have around, he never fails to make me smile or laugh." I turned to look at him as he looked at me and smiled. I then felt his hand on my thigh and looked down before looking back up, trying not to make it too obvious. I placed my hand on top of his as I went back to eating.

"That's good to hear. We wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable around here." My mom spoke this time, smiling at us.

"Rye is also really fun to be around. We're having an amazing time whenever we are together." I spoke up as I looked at my parents and nodded. After that, no one else talked and we finished dinner in silence. Rye never took his hand from my thigh and I never took mine from on top of his.