Rye's POV

2 weeks passed since me and Andy told his parents that we were in love. Jack pulled me aside one of these days while we were hanging out and told me that him and the boys would gladly help me with the whole "date" to ask Andy to be mine. I had brought this up the other day while Andy had gone to the bathroom in the cafe we were sitting at.

"Okay, so. I was thinking maybe a picnic on the beach around sunset would be cute. I'll already be there and you'll bring Andy. We'll sit down and eat and then I'll ask him to be my boyfriend. I also already kinda have promise rings picked out." I admitted as I pulled a little box out and showed the boys. Luckily, Andy had to stay home to help his parents so I didn't have to hide them.

"They are so beautiful!" Jack exclaimed as they all looked at them before I put them away.

"You can get ready at my place and we'll bring you back on the beach." Brook said and I nodded.

"Thanks, man." I smiled. "Jack, you'll distract Andy and help him get ready while Brook, Sonny and I prepare everything at the beach, got it?" I looked at Jack who nodded.

"Yes, sir!" He said and we all chuckled.

"I'll go home to get my clothes and the stuff I'll need to get ready and we'll meet up at Sonny's house at 4 to prepare everything then head to the beach." They all nodded. "Jack, you better be at Andy's by 7 or I'll come for you." I glared playfully as he rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry. Everything will be under control." Jack spoke and I nodded.

"Well, I'll see you guys at 4. I'm gonna head back for lunch or else they'll find out something is going on." I got up and walked off after doing a handshake with all of them. As soon as I got back to Andy's house, I went straight to the backyard where I knew Andy and his parents would be.

"Oh, there he is!" Mr. Fowler exclaimed as soon as I walked outside.

"Hi!" I took a seat next to Andy as I turned to look at him.

"Where have you been?" Andy asked, raising an eyebrow playfully.

"Out. Exploring." I lied. I didn't want to ruin everything I was planning.

Silence took over as we all started eating. Today's lunch was quiet but the birds chirping added a comfortable peace. Once we finished eating, I went upstairs to get what I needed for later while Andy stayed back to help his parents clean. I picked out a pair of black jeans, a button down flannel which I was planning on buttoning but leaving the two top buttons open and my boots. I shoved them into my bag along with a pair of boxers then put my toiletries in and placed the bag aside so Andy wouldn't suspect anything.

I sat on my bed, letting a sigh escape, not knowing how long I had been holding that in, a nervous feeling taking over me. I grabbed my guitar and strummed it, singing the song I had been working on, the one that Andy had heard me singing a while ago. A knock on the door snapped me out of my zone.

"Come in!" I shouted, looking at the door as it opened, Andy showing behind it. "Hi, babe." I smiled as I placed the guitar down. He walked up to me and sat on the bed. I placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled him in, locking our lips into a soft kiss.

"Where were you? I missed you." He spoke as we broke the kiss.

"I missed you, as well and I told you, I was out exploring. I felt like going out on my own to get some fresh air so I did." There was the lying again but I couldn't tell him that I was with the boys because then he would put two and two together and he would figure out something was going on behind his back.