Chapter 10: Unexpected Support

Fear gripped me, taking hold of my every thought as I contemplated the potential consequences of my outburst. The realization that the Hiromi sisters might not vote for me loomed over me like a dark cloud, intensifying my anxiety. Desperate to secure my position, I nervously reached for my phone, determined to cast my votes wisely.

As my trembling fingers tapped on the screen, unexpected relief washed over me when suddenly I felt a gentle pat on my shoulder. I turned, my heart racing, to find Hiromi Iroha standing there, a comforting smile adorning her face. She reassured me that she had voted for me, even though her sister had not.

In that moment, a glimmer of hope pierced through the darkness. Hiromi Iroha's unwavering support gave me strength, reminding me that friendship and loyalty could withstand even the most dire circumstances. The weight of our connection eased my fears, replacing them with a renewed determination to persevere.

With a sense of relief and renewed confidence, I allowed myself to check the votes. As the screen displayed the updated rankings, a smile crept onto my face. I had climbed to number 80, a feat that filled me with pride and determination. The support of those who believed in me fueled my determination to uncover the truth behind the Fame Game and protect myself and my friends.