Chapter 25: Minju's Plan

As we gathered together, our determination burning bright, I presented the plan I had crafted. It was a risky endeavor, but we had no other choice. If we were to overthrow the puppeteers and put an end to the game, we had to act strategically and unitedly.

"Alright, here's the plan," I began, my voice filled with conviction. "First, we need to collect students who are willing to join us, one by one. We'll convince them of the puppeteers' influence and the need to break free from their control."

Nods of agreement followed my words as my friends understood the importance of garnering like-minded allies. Together, we would be stronger, and our message would resonate louder.

"Next," I continued, "we'll initiate vote trades with these students. We'll support each other, but we won't vote for each other every day. We need to ensure that there are enough slots available for all of us to climb the ranks gradually, without raising suspicion."

Moka raised an eyebrow, seeking clarification. "But won't it take longer to get to the top if we're not all voting for each other every day?"

I nodded, acknowledging her concern. "Yes, it may take longer, but that's the trade-off for maintaining a lower profile. We can't risk attracting too much attention or being targeted by the puppeteers. Slow and steady will be our approach."

Yunah chimed in, her voice filled with determination. "Once we make it to the top five, we'll have the leverage we need to challenge the game's rules. We'll demand that the puppeteers cancel the game, using our unity and popularity as a bargaining chip."

A collective sense of purpose filled the air as we embraced the gravity of the task before us. We were prepared to stand against our parents, to oppose their plans and assert our own agency.

"Lastly," I concluded, "we must be resolute in turning against our parents' plans. We can't allow their influence to sway us from our course. Our loyalty lies with each other and the truth we seek. It won't be easy, but together, we can overcome any obstacle."

As my friends nodded in agreement, I felt a surge of determination within me. Our journey to reclaim our lives had just begun, and with unwavering resolve, we would face whatever challenges lay ahead.