[Group chat]

Minju: Hey everyone, I understand that this is difficult to accept, but I've discovered something shocking. Your Families the masterminds behind all of this. They've been manipulating us from the start. Please stop pretending, We have to unite and confront them.

Iroha: Minju, I can't believe this. Our families would never do something like that. You must be mistaken.

Moka: Yeah, Minju, I can't believe you would accuse our families of such things. They may have their flaws, but they would never go to these lengths.

Yunah: I agree with Iroha and Moka. Our families have done things we may not agree with, but to say they're the masterminds behind everything? That's a serious accusation.

Minju: I understand that it's hard to accept, and it hurts to think about your families being involved. But I've seen the evidence, and it can't be ignored. We have to face the truth, no matter how difficult it may be.

Iroha: This is too much, Minju. We've been through so much together, and now you're trying to blame our families? I can't believe you would betray us like this.

Moka: I thought we were friends, Minju. How can you turn on us like this? This is heartbreaking.

Yunah: It's hard to wrap my head around this, Minju. I trusted you, and now it feels like you're just trying to shift the blame onto our families. I don't know if I can trust you anymore.

Minju: I understand that you're upset and confused right now, but I would never betray our friendship. I'm only telling you the truth because I care about all of you. Please, just hear me out. Let's meet and discuss this together.

Iroha: I don't know if I can do that right now. This is a lot to process. I need time, Minju.

Moka: Same here, Minju. I-I just need some space to think.

Yunah: I'm sorry, but I can't trust you right now, Minju. I need time to consider everything.