Iroha's Pov

As I watched Wonhee's malevolent departure, a mix of anger and fear swirled within me. Her unsettling presence and taunting words had struck a nerve, each encounter leaving us more on edge. But I refused to let her theatrics undermine our resolve.

Sitting there in the gym, my mind raced with thoughts and emotions. The weight of the game and our families' involvement bore down on me, threatening to consume my every thought. Doubt and uncertainty clouded my mind as I grappled with the question of whether we could truly escape the puppeteers' clutches.

But amid the chaos of my thoughts, a flicker of determination emerged. I couldn't let fear or self-doubt hold me back. No matter the odds stacked against us, I had to find the strength to fight back, to protect my friends and myself from the control of the puppeteers.

Rising from my seat, I glanced at Minju, Moka, and Yunah. Their resolve mirrored my own, a shared determination etched upon their faces. We had come too far to let Wonhee's warnings break us.

As we huddled together, a plan began to take shape. We knew that the game held secrets, vulnerabilities waiting to be exploited. If we could uncover the puppeteers' true identities and expose their twisted game to the world, perhaps we could disrupt their hold over us.

But it wouldn't be easy. The path ahead was treacherous, filled with unexpected twists and turns. Yet, I drew strength from the unbreakable bond we shared. I knew that as long as we stood together, we could face whatever challenges awaited us.

With newfound determination coursing through my veins, I stood tall, ready to confront the puppeteers head-on. I would not let fear consume me. I had to believe that there was a way out, a path to freedom from our families'...