O N E

-💔-

Chaebol is a large, family-controlled conglomerate in South Korea. They are known for their significant influence on the South Korean economy and society as a whole, and they often play a crucial role in driving economic growth and development in the country.

The Kims and The Jeons came in the same category as chaebols. With big names in the business world, these two families were one of the most well respected families of South korea. Running multiple businesses that were bringing hundreds of millions of dollars as revenue every year. They had enough money to feed their next hundred generations.

Kim Taehyung though liked to live his life a bit different from that chaebol lifestyle he has been brought up in. As a chaebol there are many things you can do and so much more that you can't. Taehyung made sure to make the impossible possible. Being around rich people suffocated him because it was honestly disgusting community to be in.

With pretentious families acting like they own the world just because they own some factories. Their children parading around with their 'there is only one watch like this that exists in the world and I'm wearing it' stories, bragging about the amount of cars they have to the size of their mansions. Going to one of these rich people's parties was like going to a brag fest. These people are unable to make a conversation without mentioning how much money they had and Taehyung found it pathetic.

He hated people who made money their entire personality. It makes sense when you don't have it. You want to earn it but when you have it and you are showing it off, it just makes you look cheap in Taehyung's eyes. That's because Taehyung comes from a privileged position where he doesn't need to tell anyone about how much money he has or how much money he makes. The fact he is Kim Taehyung alone is enough to make people gasp and be honored to be in his presence.

The Kims are not someone you want to mess with. With Taehyung's father being self made and being the only one in the room who didn't have generational wealth to back up the empire he has built now, he is quite an honorable man in society. Marrying the Princess of Hwanda group, the group that was leading the automotive industry, He made a name for himself as he married the untouchable's daughter.

They were comfortable by the time Taehyung was born and it was only upwards from there. Taehyung wanted to separate himself from this life from the start. So when he graduated from university in London , he came back and denied the offer to work under his father. Instead he did the unthinkable and moved out of his family home. One thing about chaebols, you can't move out of the family house as they run on the joint family system and it helps to keep things inside the family. Taehyung respects that but he doesn't want any part of that.

His father was shocked at the announcement but he didn't stop him. Taehyung knows him being the youngest, he gets away with a lot of stuff. There is so much his father just lets go because he knows how much his father loves him and he loves him more than the world too. There is no one in the world who he loves more than his father. He let him be himself, he let him make his own decisions and in his world, not everybody has that privilege.

So when he got the offer to work in Park enterprise, it was the start of the life he wanted to live his way...or so he thought.

Taehyung compiled all of the reports of the last month and clipped them together. Finally done with managing all of them. It was a long day of working today. He worked so hard that his neck was sore from sitting on the computer all day. Working overtime is definitely not something he likes. He usually doesn't work on computers as his work includes more networking and staying outside but today was just one of those days where he had to sit inside.