T E N

-💔-

The problem was dealt with according to Jeongguk. That's what he said to Taehyung that he doesn't need to worry about that man as he won't even appear anywhere near them anymore. It made Taehyung feel at ease a little bit but he was still suspicious. Did Jeongguk pay him off? Did he ask someone he knows to make the guy vanish? That's too much isn't it. The money option seems more realistic as whatever the news channels might be paying that guy, Jeongguk could pay tenfold more of that amount.

This entire situation did die down and the newly couple couldn't stay at the hotel anymore. There was nothing for them to do as every single activity was as a couple and they didn't want to indulge in that. Maintaining their distance with each other is their priority.

“Let's check out and go home. We don't have to tell our parents we didn't stay here for one last night.” Jeongguk suggested it to him again and this time Taehyung agreed too.

“I hope you know by home you mean my apartment. I got a text that your room is ready for you to move into. This is as official as it gets, are you ready for it?”

“We have already taken some big steps, what's a few more?” Jeongguk says to him and Taehyung can't help but agree.

They pack their stuff that is scattered around the whole honeymoon suite. Putting it in their small suitcases and zipping it shut. They made sure they weren't leaving anything before they took the key card and stepped out of the hotel room, ready to embark on their next journey.

The checking out process was quite easy as they didn't mind that the couple was leaving one day early. They did say the money was nonrefundable as it was part of the terms and conditions when they booked the room but that wasn't a problem for them. The two went down to the basement which was a parking lot for the guests and staff.

Taehyung was told by Jeongguk that his friend left his Mercedes here so they could drive back but the more they walked into this big space, Taehyung couldn't see any Mercedes near them. He stared at Jeongguk's neck as he was leading them to his car.

At this point he is thinking Jeongguk's friend just forgot about leaving the car part. Before he could even ask, his eyes fell on this beautiful car right in front of them. It had such a metallic look on it that he could stare back at his reflection. The car looked out of this world and quite brand new. The brand new theory was supported heavily by the huge ribbon in a bow around the hood of the car.

Taehyung snapped out of his daze to start walking again but when he looked at Jeongguk, he had also stopped in his tracks and was looking proudly at the car, the smug look on his face was surprising to see as he had never seen Jeongguk this happy. He thought Jeongguk was also admiring this car like him but he was proved wrong almost immediately when Jeongguk took out the keys of this bugatti Chiron from his pocket.

He faced Taehyung and grabbed his hands to put the keys in his hands. Taehyung stared at him dumbfounded. “What..is this?”

“A wedding gift from me to you.” Jeongguk said it in such a nonchalant way as If he didn't give Taehyung one of the most expensive cars in the world.

“You are not being serious right now, you got me a car? not just any car it's fucking bugatti.” Taehyung was puzzled. He has gotten many expensive gifts from all types of people. He is not unfamiliar to the concept but this might be the most expensive gift someone has ever given to him.

“Yes, do you not like it? It's quite good. I follow the traditions, My mother told me I had to get you a wedding gift.”

“It's not that, this car is worth roughly around four to five million dollars, Jeongguk. You shouldn't have gotten this…for me. It doesn't make sense?” Taehyung had his reasons for reacting like this and Jeongguk did understand.