O1- embarrassment. -Lucian

Being defeated by a neon haired dork is not the best way to handle lunchbreak before geometry.

Lucian groaned, completely embarrassed by a loss from a geek. Just for some stupid crush thing. And even infront of his own c-

Tac: hey, you ok? Still stuck with the thing?

Lucian groaned and just crumbled the paper, storming out of the classroom while mumbling some curses.

Lucian: stupid dork- just doing shit like that- why did I agree to that dipshit-

Some clawing and screaming were heard in the girl's bathroom

Lucian: heh- at least I'm not the only one-

???:AAA-

Lucian: well, that was dumb and weird.

Lucian just went back to geometry, sitting next to tac as if nothing happened, resting his head against the desk as he adjusted his piercings along his ears a bit, about to fall loose. Tac slightly helped adjusting it, then continued taking notes on the board. Lucian stook out an arm, extending it for something.

Tac dropped a piece of gum.

Lucian: eh, that works too, I guess.

Lucian swallowed the gum, not really chewing it. He bit and chewed his tongue a bit, slightly tearing up.

Lucian: can't believe I even agreed to that stupid shit- f-fuck..

Tac: Lucian- you're biting your tongue-

Tac tapped Lucian and slid another piece a gum, just checking if he'll feel better.

Lucian just kept on hurting himself. Eventually, school ended. Lucian walked home by himself, sliding his leg against the concrete sidewalk and purposefully missing steps.

He rubbed a letter along his thumb, it not usual of him to do some kind of poetry. I mean, he failed poetry 2 times.

Lucian: What am I thinking- I need more time- I already embarrassed myself back there- this shit is sTUUU-

Lucian tripped from a crack in the sidewalk. He stood up and held onto his knees for balance, slightly wobbling.

Lucian: least boss can do is make me work- nah, I'll skip that fucking bullshit.

Lucian bumped into a tall figure, falling back.

Lucian: shit.

???: young man, what are you doing heading to your home WITHOUT GIVING LATE MAIL?!

Lucian: yeah yeah, how about you just handle it. I have a finale or whatever- I'm out-

The lady grabbed Lucian by the collar.

"Lady": I MEAN IT THIS TIME.

Lucian rolled his eyes, sliding out of the grip of the swan.

Lucian: fine- just give me a ride-

"Lady": walk. As you always do.

Lucian: wh- fuck do you mean walk- MY LEG HAS A BLEEDING SCAB-

The swan sighed loudly, snatching the mail and heading to her car.

"Lady": fine. Walk home, just don't get into trouble, kid.

The swan drove off, leaving Rayden to walk home himself.

Lucian: fuck you, Quince.

Upon reaching his room, he shut the door and fell face flat on his bed. Leg and tail outside of the blanket.

???: Lucian-? I made fo-

The demon slightly opened the door, seeing Lucian bundled up in blankets and pillows. He was slightly shedding.

???: hm.. just eat it later, alright-? And please clean the mess soon, you know how your father is.

Lucian: mhmm. K mom.

Lucian's mom: hmm.. just take care of yourself dear, call me if you need anything, alright? Just know that I'm always available..

Lucian looked at her with tearful eyes, quickly jumping towards her and hugging her. Tightening his grip towards the fabric, The soft fabric reminding him about the comfort of his mother after those bruises.

The gripped tightened a bit, resting his head against her shoulder.

Lucian's mom: ah- so do you want me to give you these testosterone pills or-

Lucian's tail snatched the pills, tucking it in his pocket.

Lucian's mom: heh- I also got you a new one from the old binde-

Lucian grabbed the binder, throwing it along his bed.

Lucian's mom: did you get rejected- is that why you're crying-?

Lucian shook his head, signaling a no. His mon sighed.

Lucian's mom: are you still going to give him the letter-? He seems like a sweet guy, you really need one to comfort you when I'm not here anymore..

Lucian sniffles, whining a bit.

Lucian's mom: just focus on your health, alright? I have to go, you know how your father is-

The door shut and Lucian was left alone. He's old enough to, but he still has to same feeling as before.

Lucian opened the bottle and ate the pill, trying out the new binder and stared himself in the mirror. His old one was tight, this was somewhat an improvement. Yet he can still see her. Her reflecting instead of him.

He smacked his head against the sink. Now, he couldn't see her anymore. The dog gripped his bleeding scab, slowing dripping some blood. Placing a bandage over it, the dog sighed.

He eventually went back to his room and snored, he can just have dinner at 2 am.