02- anger. -Abigale

Abigale stared at herself in the mirror, dead eyed. She gripped the sink hardly, clawing into it a bit. Huffing a bit as she was about to punch the mirror.

A familiar girl stepped out of the stall, staring at Abigale as she was trying to wash her hands. Abby realized it was girl, the whole reason she got into the fucking bullshit.

Girl: are you- ok-?

Abigale immediately pounced onto girl, violently punching her face.

Girl:AAAA- GET- OFF- WHAT THE HELL?!

She threw Abby onto the ground, cracking the floor a bit. She attempted to escape but was immediately clawed on the leg. Abby clinging onto girl while clawing and scratching violently.

Girl held Abby by the collar, abigale violently panting at the bloody look of girl. She immediately kicked girl's stomach, throwing girl against the stall door, immediately falling.

Abigale: ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. WE COULD'VE AVOID THIS SITUATION IF YOU J-

The girl immediately pinned the cat, horns slowly forming.

Girl: Listen, Abigale. I didn't do shit. You agreed to make Lucian battle boy. YOU agreed to this and could've avoid this. YOU got yourself into this situation. Now, just forget this whole situation.

Abigale was stiff, twitching and shivering as girl just left her. As if nothing happened.

Abigale: ...fuck..

She felt nails press into her skin, looking over girl was behind her.

Girl: You forgot this. I won't show mercy just because you stopped your hissy fit.

The cat immediately pushed girl back, running as her vision blurred, a figure chasing her and sounding louder. Abigale yelled out for help, no one responded.

The halls grew longer, exit far from reach. Girl pinned down Abby and immediately st-

Abigale panted, waking up. She sighed in relief, just a nightmare. Abby looked down, pausing as she saw her arm.

Abigale: AAAAA-

She teared and panted a bit, a scar along her arm. She limped as she tried to run out of the school, looking back every minute. She hissed at every brown haired woman she saw. Finally, she arrived at the apartment. Opening the door, she immediately fainted.

???: OH MY GOD ABIGALE- STAY STILL-

???: ???! GET THE MEDKIT-

???: I HAVE IT- JUST- GIVE ABBY THIS!

???: SWEETIE YOU HAVE TO SWALLOW THESE- SWALLOW-

Both of the men panicked, trying to save Abigale.

???: SHE LOSING TOO MUCH BLOOD-

???: JUST- CALL AN AMBULANCE!

Abby slightly opened her eyes a bit, tired staring at her father.

Abigale: ...Dad..?

Abigale's father: don't move too much sweetie, it'll be ok, just stay with me, ok?

Abigale's dad: THEY'RE NOT AVAILABLE-

Abigale's father: THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE NOT AVAILABLE-

Abigale's dad: THEY'RE CLOSED-

Abigale's father: JUST- GIVE ME AN ICE PACK-

Abigale's father ran off to get an ice pack and some more things.

Abigale: nhh.. urghh.. what the h-

Abigale coughed out some blood, her father's ears peered down. Carrying her off the couch and placing her in her room, a towel underneath.

Abigale's father: honey! Hello! Would you like to explain the uhh..

He gently lifted her arm, trying his best not to hurt her. She winced and hissed at the pain. Her head falling back to the towel

Abigale's father: nevermind. Just stay st-

Abigale's dad: I GOT THE ICEPACKS-

Abigale's father: INSTEAD OF ANNOUCING IT, ACTUALLY GIVE IT TO ME- OUR DAUGHTER CAN DIE AT ANY MOMENT NOW YOU KNOW-

Her father snatched the ice packs, resting it on her forehead. He grabbed her arm as her dad held her still. Abby's father rubbed alcohol over the open wound, Abby wincing from the pain. Her father quickly wrapped her arm.

Abigale: HOLY SHIT-

Abigale's dad: just uh- calm down honey-

Abigale: ughhh...

Abigale's father: at least it's a Friday, just rest in your bedroom for a bit. You'll be ok, alright?

Abigale's dad: If you need anything, just let us know, alright?

Abigale just grumbled and hid in her blanket. The both of her parents sighed, shutting the door.

Abigale's father: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING- WE COULD'VE JUST CALLED ANOTHER HOSPITAL-

Abigale's dad: THE OTHER ONE WAS 10 HOURS AWAY-

Abigale's father: oh... fair enough. Just get water for Abby. She seems dehydrated.

After getting a cup of water, her dad knocked.

Abigale: you can come in.

Abigale's dad: I got you water incase if you're thirsty, do you want to talk about what happened or-

Abigale shook her head, grabbing the water and chugging it. Some of it fell.

Abigale's dad: ah. Don't chug it sweetie- tilt it a bit- yeah- alright that's good-

Abby sighed, finishing the drink and staring at her dad tiredly.

Abigale's dad: are you ok? Nothing hurts too much?

Abigale: mhm..

Abigale's dad: alright. rest early, ok?

Abigale's head fell flat against the pillow, hair messily spread out. Her tail wrapped along her leg as her arm fell stiff along the side of the bed.

----