09- Night before finales -Abigale

Finales season was coming up, finally, school was about to end. But you have to pass these finales in order to gain credit to graduate. And maybe go to college and university if that's the path you want.

Or, at least, have a decent job.

Abigale laid on the mattress, staring blankly at her notes. This was her final test for the year, until she can have a short break from her h- stupid roommate.

Catherine: hey, Cheeto, do you still have that charger I gave you to borrow-

Abigale's tail flicked her forehead, she didn't want to be distracted.

Catherine: ok uh- I'll be out for a bit-

Abby: keys are at the front, if you lock yourself out I'm not letting you in.

Catherine: k, bye abiga- cheeto.

Abby didn't even notice Catherine used her actual name, she was still focusing on the bright screen. Maybe she should get glasses, her vision is blurry.

-10:46 pm-

Abby: Yeah, this is too boring. Maybe I should read something for a bit..

Abigale thought, leaving a bookmark on the notes she left off. Her mouse skimmed through stories, filtering out the weird topics. Her mouse stopped, resting on the title, "Loose Tides."

It seems like some pirate story and a.. yeah it's hard to tell what that is. But, she was bored so...

She spent all night reading it.

Abigale wearily stared at the time, 5am.. She looked back at the last time they updated the chapter.. [2/7/2***] about 8 years ago. The cat pressed the next page, a recent note from 6 years ago.

"Hello! I'm sorry to tell you guys but I can't continue this, College applications are strangling me."

She hissed a bit, wincing in defeat. That was the last page.

School Cafeteria, 11:35 pm.

"Hey Abby you don't look so good.."

Tac mumbled, worried about her.

Abigale weakly raised her head, staring at Tac, then slumped immediately. 5 minutes later she was snoring.

[Sorry for the short story, lol]