03- comfort. -Tac

Tac starred at his unfinished sandwich, currently being eaten by ants. He sighed, it costed him 5 bucks for his sandwich, and he's short on cash. The rat stared at the sky.

Tac: Maybe I should leave early.

He texted his mom, "Hey mom, is it ok if you pick me up in a bit?" His mom shortly responded, "Sorry, I can't, I have a meeting with a client, sweetie."

Tac sighed, standing up and walking in the school building. His break was over 30 minutes ago anyway.

30 minutes into geometry with your friend isn't that bad, - Not really when he's pissed about a music club student.

Tac: are you alright-? You seem uhh..

Lucian: yeah yeah- just keep it in your head.

The rat sighed, sliding a gum wrapper to Lucian. 40 minutes later, a scream was heard from the bathroom.

Lucian: heh- Abbs has it worser than me- well. I'll go for now, tell Liam I had to leave early, alright bud-?

Tac: alright, just don't be to pressed over what happened back th-

Lucian: don't mention it please.

He shrugged as Lucian left. Tac decided to leave as well, it was the end of the school day anyway.

He sat on the table, tapping his fork along the plate.

Tac's mom: don't play with your food dear-

Tac: oh! Sorry-

Tac's mom: it's alright. How was your day?

Tac: meh- it was.. decent?? I don't know-

His mother shrugged, continuing to eat silently.

Tac: hey- are you ok if I go out a bit, mom?

Tac mom: alright, don't stay out too lo-

Tac: alright thanks mom!

He closed the door, walking around the grass as he left the house.

Abby's father: Do you think she'll be alright?

Abby's dad: she survived a snake bite, she'll be fi-

He grabbed him by the collar, shaking him.

Abby's father: IM SERIO-

The doorbell rang

Abby's dad: I'll just get that just so you don't get pissy- oh! Hello uhhh..

Tac: ta-

Abby's father: HOW CAN YOU FORGET YOUR OWN DAUGHTER'S FRIEND?!

Abby's dad: SHE HAS SO MANY-

Abby's father: HOW IS 2 A LOT?!

The rat just walked to abigale's room and knocked on the door.

Abigale: who-

Tac: it's Oshico!

The cat opened the door, Tac cringed a bit. Her arm was slight bleeding, some of the gauze slightly off the large wound.

Abigale: you don't need to say your last name you know- don't mind the mess.

Tac: yeah... ok-!

The rat sat on the bed, whistling a bit

Abigale: so what do you want-

Tac: y'know, after the whole thing with bo-

Abigale: don't mention that fucking dork's name.

Tac: oh- you're alright yourself, hm?

Abigale: yeah yeah- you could've just texted me y'know-

Tac: ah- it's fun going to your house- your parents are funny-

Abigale slightly choked out a furball, giving a questionable look at tac's reasoning.

Abigale: you have bad humor-

Tac: I knew you would say that, hope you get better!

Tac left the room, directly leaving the house and stopped by the playground, sitting on the swing as he watched the sunset.

An hour later of hanging onto the swing, he left, going straight towards his house now.

He climbed up to the window of his bedroom, opening the window. The rat plopped in the bed, closing the window with his tail and started snoring.

(Sorry for not updating, I had tests and stuff, so have a bit of a short chapter I think, idk)