41. Keep them safe for me

Third Person POV :

"At the end of our first date. So...tell me. Would you like to go out on a date with me?"

"Hmm." Taehyung nodded excitedly. "Words, sweetheart. Answer me clearly. Will you go on a date with me?" Jungkook caressed his cheek then tugging a few hair strands that fell on Taehyung's eyes behind his ear. Though he liked those soft hairs his hands always wanted to caress, he couldn't not curse them when they were blocking him from getting a clear sight of those pretty eyes.

Taehyung's face turned into a deeper shade of red because of all the new sweet names Jungkook was giving him. Jungkook smirked seeing his state. It was indeed exciting and giddy just like Hoseok said. He loved seeing Taehyung getting all shy because of him.

"I love to go on a date with hyung." Taehyung chirped.

"Good. Now get up. We gotta refill your energy before that." Jungkook pulled back from Taehyung who followed him and sat up.

"Where are we going for the date?" Taehyung curiously asked getting up from the bed. Jungkook turned back to see him all excited over their first official date.

"Hold back your curiosity, Tae...It's a surprise." Jungkook whispered earning an exciting smile from the other. The word surprise sounded too nice for Taehyung.

"So....."Jungkook extended his hand towards Taehyung "....can I have your hand, gorgeous?"

Taehyung placed his hand in Jungkook's hand with a new kind of warmth engulfing his whole body. He felt the heat rushed to his face making it all red. This unusual voice and tone of Jungkook is doing something to him and giving him some ticklish feeling inside his tummy. But he is not complaining. He likes this version of Jungkook more.

"Uh-oh, do I really have such an effect on you?" Jungkook amused and Taehyung looked at him in confusion. "I thought I have to work so hard to make you blush..."

Jungkook was about to say something more when his eyes caught the most kissable lips being bitten vigorously in shyness. He freed them gently from those cruel teeth with his free hand.

"Don't be so harsh on them...keep them safe for me" 'till I claim them' he wanted to say the last part out too but resisted so as to not overwhelm the other already. "Will you?" He asked Taehyung wondered if this is what Jungkook meant by flirting.

Jungkook was implying that he wants to kiss him, right? He thought as he ran his tongue over his lower lip and Jungkook gulped at that action.

Taehyung has the habit of licking his lips frequently and Jungkook was sure that this habit of Taehyung will definitely be one of his greatest weaknesses. Everytime he sees that he feels lost. Lost from this world. The tongue grazing over those alluring lips glistening them in the process.

Taehyung was doing the most seductive thing in the most innocent way without even knowing while Jungkook was always the victim of temptations. Jungkook remembered the morning where he gave in and stole a peck from an unconscious Taehyung.

He instantly retreated his hand back and cleared his throat multiple times. "You....y-you..." He pointed his finger at Taehyung not knowing what to say. He wanted to make Taehyung flustered but air doesn't always float in your way. Jungkook wanted to hide his blush yet Taehyung had no idea what he was doing to Jungkook.

"Y-you...w-why are you still wearing m-my shirt?...uh...what happened to yours?" He asked the first thing that crossed his mind.

"Because I missed you and it smells like you." Taehyung answered honestly turning Jungkook into a deep crimson. Jungkook was trying hard to flirt but Taehyung was doing it effortlessly without even trying. Or did he know what he was saying? Did Jimin really spoiled his mind in just a week?