𝟎𝟐𝟎. 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛-𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝

WICKED B-WORD
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter twenty, season one

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔
―୨୧⋆ ˚ MARLEY'S POV

𝐃𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐍, 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍. Yes, Meg is alive, making us believe that she's a demon, and now she wants The Colt off Dad, but we need The Colt to kill the demon that will be in this house we're sat in front of. Sam had another vision── one that showed a family about to be burned by the Yellow Eyed Demon, and now we're at the address, waiting for the demon to make its move.

Dad picked up a fake, antique gun similar to The Colt, hoping that'll suffice for now as we really need the gun to kill the demon. With Dad a twenty-four hour drive away, we are in charge of finally killing this son of a bitch once and for all. Sam and Dean are concerned about him, but he promised to call once he's out of the clear, and I hold no doubt that he will.

Dad wants all this to be over, we all do. Dad wants Dean to have a home── to have a real life outside of hunting. He wants Sam to go to school again. He didn't say anything about me, but I'd like something of a life once this is all over if I'll get one that is.

I want my brothers to have their own lives. I want Sam to go back to school, and maybe I will too. It would be cool to go to college, study something I want to study, and live a life that I can actually be proud of, I guess.

But I can't be thinking about the future, not right now. Right now we have bigger issues to handle, and that involves saving this family and killing this demon── ending this once and for all.

We sit in the Impala across from the house, The Colt resting in between Sam and Dean. Monica── the woman Sam saw in his vision── and her family are in the dining room, and it seems they're finishing their dinner.

We're trying to think of how best to approach them. We need them out of the house. We need them to be safe.

"Maybe we could tell em it was a gas leak," Sam suggests after moments of silence. "Might get 'em out of the house for a few hours."

"Yeah, and how many times has that actually worked for us?" Never.

I shrug my shoulders. "We could tell them the truth," I suggest which earns me a glare from the boys. "Never mind. It's just..." I sigh. "I've seen what it's done to you two, and I just don't want anybody else to die to that thing ever again."