𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

YELLOW EYES
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter twenty-one, season one

currently playing . . .
𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐍 | KANSAS
0:21 ━❍─────── -5:01
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔
―୨୧⋆ ˚ MARLEY'S POV

𝐁𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄. Hell, I'd even go as far as saying he is a father to me── far more than my biological father ever will be. For years, he and I have always had a steady, easygoing relationship. While he and my dad didn't part of good terms because of an argument they had about me, Bobby and I are still closer than ever. We've always had a different relationship compared to the one he has with the boys, and I cherish it. He treats me better than my father ever did, looking at me and seeing me as a person.

Everyday I used to wish that Bobby was my father. In fact, I still wish now.

The second we arrive at Bobby's for help, he engulfs me in a hug. It's been months since we last saw each other, but I always try and call when I get the chance just to check in on him.

We explain to him why we're here, telling him all about Dad and how he's been snatched by Meg who we believe is a demon. Bobby tells us what we should do, and once we follow through with his plan, Sam rummages through his wide collection of books to research this plan.

Bobby then picks up two round silver flasks with crosses on them and hands one to Dean. "Here you go."

"What is this── holy water?"

"That one is." He holds out the other flask. "This is whiskey." I grin, but Bobby wouldn't dare offer me whiskey. He hates when I drink, and I try to avoid drinking in his general vicinity because I know he doesn't want me to turn into Dad, but I assure him that will never, ever happen.

Bobby takes a quick swig of whiskey, and I reach my hands out for it but Bobby pins me with stern eyes. "Absolutely not, kid."

I pout, laughing when he hands it off to Dean who also drinks. "Bobby, thanks," Dean sighs. "Thanks for everything. To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure we should come."

"Nonsense. Your Daddy needs help."

"Well, yeah, but last time he saw you, I mean, you did threaten to blast him full of buckshot." The argument was difficult to hear, especially since the argument occurred due to me. Dad threatened to hurt me, Bobby yelled and yelled and yelled, and Dean had to physically yank the two grown men back, stopping them from fighting one another, and that was the last time Dad saw Bobby.