Chapter 3

Nila checked ria for one last time before moving out. She informed seetha to take care of her and contacted aadhavan.

Aadhavan- yedho sari illa madhan..

(Something is wrong)

He said disturbed about the recent murder cases that is messing up his mind.

Madhan- seri nee romba yosikatha.. we will deal it..

(Don't think too much)

Aadhavan nodded and at that time he received a call from nila. Madhan saw that and looked at his friend with a teasing smile. Aadhavan shook his head and attended the call.

Nila- hello sireyy.. enna panringa??

(What u doing?)

Aadhavan- enna vishiyam atha mattum sollu

(Tell me what's the matter)

Nila- ada policeyy epavachum nalla anba pesuva nu paatha..

(Atleast talk sweetly)

He sighed,

Aadhavan- I'm not free like u.. tell soon

She blinked her eyes and her face become dull,

Nila- seri seri cool down.. naa kelambiten ria thoongita atha solla dha koopten.. neenga velaya paarunga aadhi.. ungalyum paathukonga.. byeeee.. love yo-

(I called u to inform that I'm going and ria slept. Now u can look after ur work and take care of urself.. love yo-)

He hummed and declined tha call immediately before she could complete. Madhan heard her speaking as he was sitting near him in the couch. He looked at his friend and sighed worriedly,

Madhan- deii enna dha da un prechana.. antha ponnu paavam da..

(What's ur problem man? I pity her)

Aadhavan- pch.. enna da paavam.. naa yetho avala koduma paduthura maathri pesura..

(U are accusing me like I'm torturing her)

Madhan- ama da koduma dha.. nila enna un ponnu ku ilavasama paathukura care taker ah.. haan.. sollu.. avalum 2 varushama un pinnadi suthura unaku konjam kuda ava mela love affection yethume vanthathu illaya da..

(Yes u r torturing her.. is nila care taker for ur daughter for free?.. she is in love with u for 2 years but don't u feel any affection or love towards her..)

Aadhi- naa na en ponnu ah paathuka sonnen.. avala paathukura athum illama ria ku avala pudichirukku.. enaku en life la epaiyume swati mattum dha I can't think about anyone or replace her in my life. Nila is no one to me.. understand that..

(Did i ask her to take care of my daughter?.. it's her wish and also ria likes her.. swati was and is my life)

Madhan- let me see how long will u be like this..

Aadhi didn't say anything and madhan moved out of his room. Aadhi looked at the door and sighed running his fingers through his hair and palmed his face rubbing it before getting up from the place moving out.

Nila sighed for the nth time pushing her scooty as it was not starting. Finally releasing a heavy breathe she parked the scooty in a mechanic shed. And reached her friend's house which is nearby.

Nila- shyla... Shylaa....

She literally composed a song in her name. Her mom came and saw nila,

Shyla's mom- heyy nilaa.. enna veetu pakkame varathu illa.. avlo busy aagitinga madam..