Chapter 37

Late evening 8:20

Madhan- machan..

Aadhi- enna da ithu..

He rubbed his face with his palms and then looked at madhan and dhilip standing before him.

The police dog was sniffing the places and, shiva taking samples of the blood and inspecting the knife.

Dhilip- deii romba confuse aagatha.. stress panikaatha..

Aadhi- epdi da.. oru nimisham calm ah iruntha inoru nimisham yethachum ipdi nadakuthu..

Madhan- seri machan.. paathukalam.. seekaram maattuvaan..

They both said some comforting words to aadhi who is looking frustrated as well as little stressed of the mystery happening around him.

Shiva- aadhavan.. ithu real blood maathri illa but some fake one.. either the person wanted to divert you or to scare you..

Aadhi nodded focusing on the police dog which kept sniffing and panting with tongue out looking at the opposite building.

He too looked at the building where a older couple with their granddaughter standing and looking at the scene happening in aadhavan's house.

They smiled at aadhi, he too smiled at them as they always consider him as their own son and used to visit him.

Shiva- seri aadhavan.. naa edutha oru sila samples laa test panren.. the results will be on your table in 48 hours.

Aadhi nodded with a small smile and shook his hand with him. Then the remaining officers left after making a tight security around aadhi's house.

Dhilip and madhan entered the house with aadhi. He passed water to them and the trio sat on the couch.

Dhilip- nila enga da..

Aadhi- en appa amma veetuku poiruka..

Dhilip- enna sudden ah..

He asked sipping his water but spitted once aadhi revealed about their marriage which is going to happen soon.

Madhan- deii deii.. po da anguttu.. enna aadhava solra..

Aadhi- inaiku dha da vanthu sonnanga.. apdiye avangalaiyum(nila) kootitu poitanga..

Dhilip and madhan made on o mouth nodding their heads. Madhan gulped,

Madhan- nila oda appa amma?

Aadhi shook his head not knowing what to do.

Aadhi- therila da.. avanga nila va yethukurathu yethukaathathu enaku prechana illa da.. aana avala paththi thappa yethachum sonnanga na enaala summa iruka mudiyathu..

Dhilip- nee pesurathum correct dha aana avanga nila oda amma appa da.. porumaiya dha irukanum..

Madhan- antha porumaiya aadhavan kita yethir paaka mudiyatha da..

Aadhi threw the cushion on madhan which directly landed on his face.

Aadhi- seri nethu case vishiyam enna aachu..

Dhilip- nee sonna maathri ellam evidences um match pani paathom.. still ithu complete aaga we should investigate the parents of the victims personal life with their parents..

Aadhi- avangala epdi da summa disturb panrathu.. they are already downhearted because of the loss.

Madhan- but namma feelings laa consider pannom na we can't able to stop further murders aadhav..

Dhilip- remember aadhav.. we have pledged to put forth our duty. Our emotions and feelings are secondary..

Aadhi took a deep breathe remembering his position and duty to save his people rather than involving in things which might affect his concentration to work but still he is trying to be stone hearted to be stable in his duty without reflecting the heartbreak that he gets everytime when investigating the victims or related ones.