Chapter 15

Helloo 🤗

I hope all are good and fine 😌

Let's get into story...

————————

Evening 7:20

Shyla- preetha, everything is going good right?

Preetha- yes...

Both sat in the separate chairs of the marriage hall and saw the arrangements going on before them.

Preetha- aiyoo anna antha poo vilunthiruchu paarunga..

Shyla turned to her with a straight look,

Shyla- apo nee itha dha soniya?!

Preetha clicked her tongue and smiled sheepishly at her making her to smack her shoulder.

Preetha- aii yethuku d adicha.. ahh amma...

Shyla raising her eyebrows,

Shyla- nee aunty kita vaangatha adiya enna?

Preetha twisted her lips.

Jaanu- inga enna d panitu irukinga nila kuda illama...

Preetha- athu illa ka inga arrangements la paathut-

Again shyla smacked her shoulder,

Shyla- illa ka ava konjam neram rest edukura nu sonna athan..

Jaanu just said ohh and whispered,

Jaanu- plan panna maathri thana poguthu?

Preetha- athella supe-

She shut her mouth keeping her index finger on her lips when she got a death glare from shyla.

Shyla- ama ka..

Jaanu- aana intha plan romba mokkaiya illaya? Neraya padathula kuda vanthuruchu.. maatika maatoma..

Preetha- akka.. what nonsense you are speaking? Oru genius ah vechutu intha maathri laa neenga nenaikalama.. plan superbb ahh pogum..

Jaanu- nee antha genius ah paathiya shyla?!

Shyla shook her head making preetha to whine. They both gave her a done look.

Shyla- konjam aachum serious ah iru.. akka simple plan dha but success aagum..

Jaanu nodded and went from there. Shyla and preetha too moved from there talking about something but stopped when they saw a person standing before them.

They looked up to see andrew. They both waved a hi to him and was about to move but he stopped them stretching his hand sideways. Both frowned at him,

Andrew- i knew about your plan to stop this marriage..

Both widened their eyes looking at eachother before turning to him,

Shyla- uhmm... What are yo-

Andrew- let me help you guys..

Another shock for them which made their eyeballs to come out of their socket.

(Hehe.. kidding!)

Preetha- what? Aren't you the groom?!

Shyla facepalmed at her question and pulled her to stand other side to her.

Shyla- shall we have a conversation alone? If u don't mind..

He gestured his hand showing them to move forward and followed them to terrace.