Chapter 22

Aadhi- haan seri da naa oru 20 mins la vantharen.

He said to dhilip who is in the call. He balanced his phone between his ear and shoulder tilting his head, while buckling his belt and wearing his watch.

Aadhi- aprm shiva va vara soliru..

He declined the call after his response. He looked himself in the mirror and adjusted his hair and twisted his moustache ends then pulled his kaapu to his veiny forearm and went out of the room.

Aadhi- ria kutty..

Ria came there and sat beside him in the dinning. Nila came there and served them breakfast and for herself too.

Aadhi- seetha ma epo vara nu sonnanga..

Nila- 3-4 days la vanthuruvanga..

He nodded and continued eating. After breakfast nila kept the plates in the sink and washed her hands then moved to the hall where aadhi stood with ria in his arms.

Aadhi- nila naa lunch ku vara maaten.. so neenga sapdunga..

He said leaving ria down after kissing her cheeks.

Nila- aprm nethu enna aachu? Neenga varave illa..

She mumbled looking down with a pout which made him to chuckle lowly.

Aadhi- nethu oru important aana case velaya veliya poitan athan.. wait paningala?

He asked in a whisper holding her one palm in his. She nodded still looking down.

Aadhi- ohh.. okay i will compensate someday.. mm..?

She looked at him with a smile and was about to say something but,

"Mama"

A loud squeaky voice of a female boomed in the hall. Aadhi and nila turned to look at the girl who is standing by the door.

"Aadhavan mama.. ulla koopda maatingala"

She asked with a frown and pout. Nila scrunched her nose on her reaction.

Aadhi- ulla vaa sadhana.. epdi iruka?

He asked leaving nila's hand. Nila looked at him and then at her.

Sadhana- naa nalla iruken mama.. neenga epdi irukinga? Ria enga?

Aadhi- nalla iruken.. ria ulla iruka..

Sadhana nodded and turn to nila who is standing there in confusion.

Sadhana- ivanga yaaru mama?

Aadhi- uhmm.. ithu..

He got a call before he could say something. He declined the call after responding.

Aadhi- enaku vela iruku naa kelamburen..

Sadhana- okay mama.. paathu poitu vaanga..

She said before nila could say something. Aadhi looked at nila and smiled nodding his head. She too smiled a little and moved behind him till the door and waved a bye to him. Sadhana stood beside her looking at her with a frown.

After aadhi was out of sight, nila turned to go inside but was stopped by sadhana.

Sadhana- neenga yaaru? En mama veetla enna panringa?

She frowned.

Nila- naa aadhi oda friend..

She said stuttering a little on what to name their relationship. Sadhana nodded and went inside his room with her bag. Nila widened her eyes but shook her head and went to sit on the couch.