Chapter 27

In police station,

Manickam- sir.. DCP sir varaaru..

Dhilip stood up and wore his cap. Manickm came out of his office room and saluted at aadhi then move to his chair. Dhilip too saluted at him.

Aadhi- enna dhilip yethachum case pogutha..

He asked him casually sitting partially on the edge of the table with his one leg on the floor and another hanging.

Dhilip- illa sir.. ipothiku intha chinna chinna forgery, pit-pocket case dha sir varuthu..

Aadhi nodded and went out of the office room and dhilip too followed him. Seeing aadhi the other police officers too stood up but he gestured them to sit.

"Enna ya manickam.. epdi iruka?.. athu seri namma aatchi la nalla dha irupanga ellarum"

A man in his 50s came to the station wearing white dhoti and white shirt totally looking like a politician. Behind him 8-9 members who were also in same outfit.

The man came and sat on the chair opposite to the table of SI. Every police in the station stood seeing him sitting when aadhi is standing.

"Enna ya ellarum nikkiringa.."

"Aiyyaa ku mariyathai illatha edamey illainga"

One of the man's allakkai said which made dhilip to raise his eyebrows. The man in white was sitting and his back was facing aadhi and dhilip.

Dhilip was about to speak but aadhi caught his shoulder and shook his head then moved to his side sitting partially on the edge of the table.

"Athellam irukurathu dha.. enga namma dhilip thambi"

He asked the SI who is standing before him.

"Aiyya dhilip thambi inga pinnadi irukarunga"

That made the man to turn to aadhi and dhilip who were standing behind him but with a little distance. He stood up and moved to him.

"Adadadeii thambi.. epdi iruka?.."

Dhilip didn't say anything.

"Namma aatchi la nalla dha irupom thalaivare"

Said aadhi while wiping his black coolers with a cloth.

"Thambi yaaru"

He asked sitting on a chair on the other side.

Dhilip- dcp aadhavan sir..

"Nalla dha pochu.. dcp thambi ipo election vara poguthu.. yedho ipo kolai ellam nadakuthama athunala election mudiyara varaikum ithellam konjam illama paathuko"..

One of his men said.

"Haan aprm.. konjam paathugaapu athigama irukanum.."

Likewise they just ordered whatever they expected to be in the upcoming elections. No one didn't spoke as per the signal of aadhi while the men spoke whatever they wanted from the police.

Aadhi stood up from the table and moved forward and stood infront of the man who is sitting.

Aadhi- sirappa paniralam thalaivaree.. aana konjam-

"Kaasu thaana ya.. athellam correct ah vanthu senthuru.."

Aadhi looked at dhilip while the SI kept a rolling chair for aadhi and he sat with his right leg's ankle above left leg's knees and his elbow rested on the hand rest and his fingers on his chin looking at the man before him with a smile or maybe a smirk.

"Enna dcp sir ku intha duraipaandi paththi theriyathu pola.. enna dhilip"

Aadhi- ada duraipaandi aiyya va paththi theriyathavan irupana.. aana intha aadhavan entha ma**u paandi ku asara maatan..