Chapter 33

Shanthi- ama ma.. aadhi poranthathuku aprm inoru ponnu porantha.. aana.. (wiping her tears) 2 vayasu la yeranthuta..

Nila- aunty.. it's okay

She sat patting her back, hugging her.

Shanthi- athunala dha aadhi kum priya kum age difference iruku.. enakum antha kozhanthai ku aprm vera peththuka bayama irunthuchu.. avarum aadhi um dha enaku apo ellamavum irunthanga..

She said with a smile.

Shanthi- aadhi apdiye avan appa maathri.. avlo chinna vayasula enna yedhu nu theriyama naa iruken maa.. alugathinga.. nu enaku aaruthal sonnan..

She chuckled and nila had flash of thoughts about aadhi's, this caring behavior which he inherited from his father.

Shanthi held nila's palm in hers.

Shanthi- nila.. avan romba kashta pattutan.. swati ponathuku aprm avan avanavey illa.. unaku onnu theriyuma.. swati romba nalla ponnu una maathriye... ria kuda sernthu vilayadanum aadhav ah nesikanum nu neraya assai.. aana....

Flashback (aadhi and swati's love story.. konjam short paniren😁)

Swati and aadhi were in training period when they first met.

Aadhi was running around the ground in the early morning but frowned at looking at his senior officer there.

He approached him to see a girl before him who is doing push-ups while sweat dripping of her face and her body drenched in sweat as her t-shirt sticked to her body.

Aadhi greeted his senior officer(SO). Then she was asked to run immediately after completing her 30 push-ups.

(AN: I don't know much about these police trainings and all those but i have heard a little bit from my father.)

He also started running behind her with a distance between them. After 5 rounds she sat on the chair in the stadium, catching her breathe.

She looked up when she felt someone standing before her. His heart skipped a beat on seeing her face.

Aadhi- hii.. I'm aadhavan..

She stood up with a smile and shook her hand with him and started moving from there.

Aadhi- unga paeru solla maatingala?!

"Naana un paeru ennanu vanthu keten?"

She said not turning to him and went away while aadhi pouted on hearing her.

Following days, aadhi tried many things to gain her attention but she didn't give a shit about it and continued to focus on her activities. Even he got punishment for being late to classes as he was busy sighting her.

"Enna da thambi.. loves ah"

Aadhi smiled drawing invisible patterns on the wall. He isn't sure about love but a crush. A small crush.

After their training period, he missed her a lot. Then to his surprise he got posted in the neighbour district of where she got posted. For few months he got time to go and see her from far but as days went he didn't get time to even pass by her district.

PC- sir ungala paaka swati madam vanthirukanga..

Aadhi- mm vara sollu..

A lady entered and sat on opposite side of his table. While he was busy checking the file.

"Hello.. I'm swati ganesan. ACP of *** district."