Chapter 8

Nila was looking at her friends who is standing before her. She sighed,

Nila- Guys, just stop starin-

Shyla- shut up nila.. avlo dha unaku mariyathai..

She huffed and turned her head to other side. Preetha looked at shyla before looking at nila who is sitting like a lost puppy.

Preetha- did u know what have u done to yourself?..

Nila- what did i do preetha?!

Shyla- ohh just shut up okay.. Don't act like you are about to receive oscar..

She rolled her eyes while nila's brows frowned before looking at her another friend.

Preetha- see nila jaanu said everything to us.. about the alliance and ur complete acceptance...

She then realised what they were asking her about previously and soon her face went pale and dull but she somehow tried to cover it from her friends. But to whom she is kidding? Her friends of 15 years?!!

Shyla- just now i said don't act.. u idiot..

She warned raising her hand a little actioning like slapping her. Preetha caught shyla's hand and sat beside nila.

Preetha- say something nila.. are you truly giving ur whole acceptance to this marriage? Don't u love aadhavan sir.?.. please think abou-

Shyla- don't expect an answer from her preetha.. she is dumb..

Nila just kept her mouth mum. Preetha too lost her patience and shook her shoulder vigorously which made nila to breakdown and let her tears flow from her eyes. Preetha immediately hugged her made her to cry loudly.

Nila- I don't have any other options preetha.. my mom and dad didn't gave much time to take my decision properly and even mom threatened me to give positive answer and also strictly said no to my love..

Preetha just patted her back hearing her saying the happenings during this whole week. She felt bad for her friend, shyla too felt very bad and worried for her friend.

Nila- also i..i.. couldn't forget aadhi or my love towards him.. i really can't.. I don't know wha..what.. to do.. and what i..will do further..

Her sentence breakdown when talking about aadhavan. She couldn't express how much she is missing aadhavan and ria, in words.. Preetha wiped her tears before pulling back from the hug and wiped nila's tears. Shyla also sat beside her and patted her shoulder looking at preetha and blinked before nodding at her who is already staring at her for any signals to plan something to stop their friend's life from getting spoiled and also to get her to love life.

In aadhavan's place,

Aadhavan helped ria who is sitting in front of him to stand on her feet and parked his bike before entering his parents home.

Sakthivel- heyy aadhav.. come man.. finally found your way to your home?!..

Aadhi- dad.. it's not like that..

Sakthi- okay okay come in.. ohh my ria darling.. you have grown up so well..

Ria- yes thaatha(grandpa).. i missed you.. where is paati?

Sakthi- she is worshipping god.. come in aadhav..

Three of them went inside. Aadhav sat on the couch in the living room while sakthivel went inside the kitchen carrying ria to bring water for him. He passed the glass to his son and sat near him with ria on his lap.

Sakthi- aprm enna vishiyama vanthuruka?

Aadhi- amma?

Sakthi- she will co-

Shanthi- aadhav kanna..

She came and hugged her son sobbing on his chest. He patted her shoulder and once she came back to normal he pulled back from the hug,

Aadhi- mom, how are you? Are you taking care of your health? Look at you..

Sakthi- we are growing old aadhav..

Ria- paati(grandma)

Shanthi hugged her too and then sat beside aadhavan,

Shanthi- how is your work aadhav? Are you stressing yourself?

Aadhi- mom.. my work is going good and I'm taking care of myself and ria too..

Shanthi was looking at her son with a smile not responding to anything.

Aadhi- amma?!

Shanthi- how is nila? I miss her aadhav.. bring her here once..

Aadhi froze in his place hearing her name. His heart started beating fastly and some feelings swirled in him which he completely aware of but not ready to accept it.

He cleared his throat and moved his gaze from his mom,

Aadhi- uhm.. she.. she is fine..

Shanthi- are you hiding something aadhav?

He sighed knowing very well he can't hide anything from his mom.

Aadhi- it's been two weeks the last i saw nila.

And he told the happenings which made their his parents to get worried and tired of his behaviour.

Sakthi- how long are you planning to be like this aadhav? For lifetime? Think about ria, she yearns for a motherly love though she doesn't show it to you..

Shanthi- we know how much you love swati but think about yourself.. I'm as sure as my love for you son that swati will be happy if u start a life with nila.. she is an angel..

Sakthi- aadhava.. we are not asking u to replace swati but create some space for nila.. understand her feeling and above all of that accept your feelings for her.. we have said what we want to now it's your choice to do what u want... Remember one thing your parents wants only good things to happen to you..

He said with a smile and ruffled his hair and all the four sat in the dinning and had lunch then had talks with his parents and some fun time with ria and priya. At night after dinner he thought of going to his home but as it was drizzling his parents asked him to stay but he got a call from forensic team so he went in his father's car leaving ria to stay with them.

Forensic officer(shiva)- aadhav, as per the report it is a serious case and we could find the 2 blood groups in the 2nd murder case and we are doubting if its the murderer's..

Aadhavan nodded and got the file from him going through it,

Aadhi- okay shiva.. let's meet tomorrow in my office..

They both shook their hands before parting their ways. He went to beach for refreshing his mind as it was filled with various thoughts.

Jaanvi and nila came with mano and was walking in the beach shore talking something but nila didn't speak anything.

Mano- nila?!..

He kept his hand around her shoulder,

Mano- how long are you going to keep this silent? We want your happiness nila also we will live happily only if u come back to your normal self.. i know how fun and jovial nila was..

Nila- no i couldn't forge-

"Mano!”

She stop in the mid when she hear his voice after days.

Mano- deii aadhava.. nee inga enna da.. papa enga?

Aadhi- important work that's why i left her in my parents place.. and what are-

He stood rooted seeing nila after little long time and his unacceptable feelings started to rose from him and he looked at her with tears. Nila avoided looking at him and excused herself moving from there wiping her tears.

How was the chapter?

Read and enjoy.. and let me know in the comments😌

Take care of yourselves💌❤️